Chapter Twenty Four: FINAL

A/N: I had a great time writing this story, I hope all of you enjoyed it! Thanks for the love and support! Sorry this chapter took so long to be published I had mad writers block also it's a little short. I'll have another story up soon!

Song: Still feel by Half•alive

•Iris's POV

I sat far away from him and sipped on my drink watching him carefully. He was an asshole since we were kids. He just got really attractive and a smart ass.
"So what have you been doing with your self these days?" He asked.
"Nothing much." I took a sip.
"What about a love interest?"
"Nope."
"Iris doesn't have a boyfriend?" He pretended to be shocked.
"What?" I rolled my eyes.
"You always have a boyfriend."
"Not this time around."
"Why?"
"Well the last boy I dated is going out with a guy now."
"Oh uh..."
"Yeah it sucks." I took another mouthful, "what about you?"
"No girl, and I'm in college."
"What school?"
"Just the community one."
"Good for you, doing something."
He stood up and played some music, it was a slow song.
"Dance with me?"
I took his hand and thought what they hell why not? I wrapped my arms around his neck and he did put his around my waist. We started to sway. When did he become a smooth guy?

Travis's POV
I collected up all of the trash and dirty clothes  in my room because my boyfriend was coming over. We were going to try to fool around. I've never done anything sexual with a guy before but I think I'm ready. The door bell rang and my heart started to beat really fast. I opened the door and I was pulled into a kiss.
"Hello to you too." I smiled pulling Matt inside.
We started to have a heated make out and I pulled his jacket off. Then Our shirts went off.
"Damn you're so hot." He whispered.
"You too."
I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to my room. I pushed him down on the bed and pulled his pants off.
He smiled, "This is going to work out just fine."

iris's POV
"You know I've always really liked you Iris." He said.
"Really?" I was surprised.
"Yeah, I thought you were attracted to assholes so that's what I became around you."
Looking back I am attracted to assholes, "I guess you're right on that one."
"I can be whatever you want me to be."
"I want you to be you."
He gave me a quick peck and pulled away. Oh wow I was shocked by all of this. I always thought he hated me. I looked at him and just went for it Why the hell not. I have nothing to loose at this point.
We started kissing I pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him.
"Oh my gosh is this actually happening?" He was shocked,
"Only if you want it to." I smirked.
"Yes, I would like it a lot."
"Okay." I smiled.
I started to kiss him again but then I heard a knock and we both jumped up. We stared at the door. I got off and sat next to him.
"Fuck." He said, "come in."
"Hey I was wondering where you were!" His mom came in.
"I'm catching up with Iris."
"Alright well come down in 10 guys."
"Okay."
She shut the door and whipped his head towards me.
I stood up, "sorry buddy, maybe next time."
"Ugh." He groaned, "let me take you out sometime."
"Alright." I smiled.
We both headed downstairs to the party.

Cole's POV

This afternoon we are all supposed to meet at Apple bee's for lunch. I haven't seen them in so long, obviously besides Lainey. After last night we just just started right where we left off we were in a really good spot. I rolled over to face her. She ended up sleeping over last night, let's just say we really couldn't keep our hands off each other.
"Hey beautiful." I pushed hair out of her face.
"Mmm Leave me alone I'm sleeping." She mumbled and rolled over.
Well so much for romance she was never really a morning person.
"We have to go soon." I said.
"No." She whined.
I pulled her to face me, "get up, sleepy pants."
She gave me an annoyed face and sat up, "I don't wanna."
I pulled her up and we got dressed she was wearing a pair of clothes she has left here before. Don't worry I washed them for her.

I just wore a muscle tank and some ripped up jeans and we were ready to go

I just wore a muscle tank and some ripped up jeans and we were ready to go. I was kind of nervous for it, so much has changed it has been a scary roller coaster and it still is.
Once we got there we sat down and waited them to show up.

Lainey's POV
I saw Iris and Travis walk in with smiles on their face. This was going to be such an amazing reunion of us four.
We started catching up and talking like nothing even happened.
"I'm going on a date tomorrow night, like a real one." Iris smiled.
"Do I know him?" I asked.
"You remember KJ right?"
"That guy are you serious?" I made a face.
He was always an asshole around us and just to everyone.
"We started talking and something just sparked."
"Well I'm happy for you and I hope it really works for you Iris." I smiled.
"What about you Travis?"
"Oh I had sex the other night with my boyfriend and it was amazing."
"Uh... maybe a TMI." Cole chuckled.
I missed all of us hanging out together sharing laughs. We can all look past the fighting and get along with each other. This all started with a two boys trying to hit on a girl at the mall. Things didn't go as expected and people fell in love that no one thought would not even themselves. Others went on a self discovery path and figured out and accept their true selfs. We've come so far as human beings and we're all just learning how to love one another. We still have a lot of growing to do but we can do it together. We can enjoy where we are and live day by day.