CHAPTER 10

Lexi's p.o.v

"Ok Mom is pissed at you. We're both in trouble" she says

Well damn...

"What the hell do you mean?!?"

"You haven't looked on social media? There are pictures."

"What do you mean by pictures?"

"Pictures of you and Shawn kissing at the store" oh no. Well great. There goes a normal life.

"And pictures of me and Cameron Dallas kissing" she said looking down. What the hell? She kissed Cam. This is what she meant by a sister talk when I get back.

"What are you thinking?" She says

"I'm thinking that you kissing Cam is what you meant by a 'sister talk'. " I say using air quotes.

"Well yes but I haven't told you the full story on how the kiss went down. Can we talk in my room where we normally have our talks?"

"Um ok." We walk upstairs to Vale's room. I don't get what goings on. She kissed one of the most famous viners on the internet that just so happens to be my boyfriends best friend/roommate. I honestly don't even know what the media is thinking of us right now!

We sit down on her bed. I honestly can't tell how she's feeling. She has mixed emotions. Nervous, scared, and hurt.

"Ok so I hope you don't think of me horribly. I'm about to tell you the real story of what happened. I'm not going to lie. My relationship with you is the most important to me. You've been here for me when I needed you. And I need you to listen right now." I just nod my head and hug her. I'm here for her.

"Ok so here's how everything went down. While you were with Shawn. Cameron followed me to the frozen isle section for meals. He knew I was your sister. You're not going to like what I'm about to say..." she says. Oh no. I can't imagine what she's about to tell me.

"So I didn't know Cameron was following me. When I went to open the frozen meal door. He pushed me up against it. He said that I'm so easy and that a whore like me won't care about what he's about to do to me. He kissed me and almost put his hands in my pants. I thought he was going to rape me." She's crying. And this is all my fault. I shouldn't have met Shawn. I shouldn't be in love with him. I put my sister over everyone.

"And now there are pictures of me and you on TMZ kissing them. That's how mom found out. And she doesn't want you dating Shawn. She wants you to focus on yourself. Not a guy."

"And she's right. I love Shawn and he knows that. But you're the most important to me. I'm sorry Vale I need to go." I walk out of her room and go to mine. I cry as I close the door. Why did I think it would be this easy. I don't deserve Shawn. He deserves much more.

I decide to text him.

Lex: I'm so done with everything

He immediately responds.

Shawn: what do you mean
Lex: I'm done with everything and you. It's for the best.

Shawn's p.o.v

Lex: I'm done with everything and you. It's for the best.

I drop my phone and fall to the ground. I start punching my arms. I don't deserve her. I need to talk to Cam.

As I walk into his room, he just looks at me. He sees my red eyes. He knows I've been crying.

"What's going on bro?"

"Lexi is done with me. She's done with everything. I think we broke up."

He just looks guilty. I don't understand.

"I uhhh..." Cameron says

"What did you do?"

"Um I sort of kissed her sister in the store. And tried more."

"Oh more Cam?!? They are fucking human too and you look at them like they are objects. They are having problems of their own." I yell

"Ok bro I'm sorry and I feel bad for what I did. I don't want you dating a whore like Lexi!!!"

"She's not a whore! You barely know her!"

"I think what I want."

"I'm not going to deal with you right now. You're my best friend/brother! I wish you would support me like you used to." As I'm walking out of the room, I heard Cameron say something.

"She'll be the girl that tears us apart"

I'm not going to worry with him. I need to go to Lexi's house. I get in my car and drive. She lives not too long from my house.

When I get there, I knock on the door. And I see the face I just saw 2 hours ago.

"What are you doing here?" She's been crying. And my best friend broke her. Not me.