CHAPTER 21

Shawn's p.o.v

These past few days with Lexi have been great. I love spending time with her. I've been dreading something. The world tour is about to start again. I'll be going to Europe,Asia,South America, and Australia. After that, I'll barely see her.

I don't want to think about that. I get up from laying on the couch with Lex and go to the kitchen. I grab some chips and walk back over to her.

"Those are Vales chips" she says while laughing.

"Well they're ours now"

"You sound like a kid" she says smiling. I love her smile. I don't want to leave her.

"So when do you have to be back at home?"

"Tonight. My agent wants me to write a new song. It takes a long time to make an album."

"Oh. I wish you wouldn't have to leave. I love it when you're here"

"I know" I feel so guilty for not telling her about the tour. I just don't want to spend this last month dreading. I want us to be happy.

Lexi's p.o.v

I need to go back to New York soon. I keep getting texts from my agent reminding me. They need me in the cosmetic lab for customizing the eyeshadow
shades.

I really want to tell him. But I know once my makeup line comes out, I probably won't get my "normal" life back.

I turn my attention back to the tv. I lay down and I slowly feel myself drifting to sleep.

I wake up. I look around and I don't see Shawn.

"Shawn"

I hear no response. I get my phone off the coffee table and see that he texted.

Shawn: sorry babygirl. You feel asleep and I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful. I'm back home now. Goodnight

Lex: ok um goodnight

Something's up with him. I just can't put my finger on it.