CHAPTER 20

Shawn's p.o.v

I wake up. I always wake up first. Beside me is a beautiful girl. A girl that has my heart. A girl that I call mine. I kiss her on the forehead and then get up. I go to my bag and grab my clothes. I slip them on, being as quiet as I can, then I go downstairs.

I turn on the tv. I watch TMZ. I don't see much until they bring up Vale. I listen to what the reporter says.

"Vale Alderidge. Where do we begin? She's living it up in New York. The starlit is rumored to be dating another person big in the modeling and acting industry, Cole Sprouse. Modeling by day, going with her new lover to clubs by night. What a lucky girl! Am I right? Also word has gotten around that Vale will be walking the runway at the Victoria's Secret fashion show! This girl is on fire! Am I the only one wondering about her little sister though? No? Ok. Well that was the latest pop news of today..."

I completely turn my attention to Lexi walking downstairs wearing my shirt.

"Looks good on you" I say. She looks down at her shirt and blushes. She goes to the kitchen and decides to make us French toast. When it's ready, I walk to the kitchen and talk to her.

"So I was just watching TMZ. Do you know what's going on with Vale?"

"Yes she texted me everything before I went over to your house. I'm so proud of her!"

"I am too"

When we're done with our food, she grabs the plates and puts them in the dishwasher. We walk over to the couch and cuddle. I have the most perfect girl in my arms.

"I love you with all my heart and everything in me" I say.

"I love you too"

We watch The Carrie Diaries. I wonder if it's weird for her. Last time we watched this together, she was a virgin. Now she isn't.

"I want to go out!" She says abruptly

"Sure where?"

"Just a diner. Nothing special."

"So are we going public with our relationship?" I say

"Yes. I want the world to know!" All I can do is smile. Her happiness means everything to me. She goes upstairs and puts on some clothes and does her hair and makeup.

She walks back downstairs with her wallet and keys.

"Ready?" I say while standing up.

"Yes"

We get to the diner and get our seats. She orders 2 pancakes and I order 4. Eventually paparazzi come and take a few pictures, ask some questions and leave. Well the people working at the diner kick them out.

When we're done with our food, the lady with the check comes back to us with a napkin and pen.

"I hope it's not too much to ask but my daughter loves both of you." She says while giving us the napkin and pen. We write our signatures and our little messages saying that we love her daughter and give her the napkin and pen back. We leave, go back to the car and drive. We go back to Lexi's house.

When we get back, we look at our phones and see that pictures of us at the diner are already trending worldwide! #shexi is trending.

We look at eachother and smile. Most of the fans support us. I'm so happy.

Lexi's p.o.v

Fans are supporting us! This is amazing.

We go up to my room and lay down. We play with each others hands. We don't talk. We just value each other's presence.

"So #shexi is a thing" I say. He looks at me and smiles.

"Wonder what the critics and pop news will say." He says.

"I don't know."