CHAPTER 34

Lexi's p.o.v
Its been almost 2 weeks since I talked to Shawn. I miss him. I hear that his tour is amazing. From time to time, I search up his interviews just to see how he's doing. I know him so well, I can tell he's still hurt.

He's been tweeting sad things. And angry things.
His tweets hurt because I know that they are about me. His tweets say...

^I know love.

^I wish I would've fought for us.

^It's too late

^I wish I could hold you in my arms right now and sing you sweet melodies like I used to. You loved that.

^Our future was written in stone. But I ruined it. Now it's just handwritten in my song book.

^You say I didn't fight, you could've fought too.

^I am worth more

All his tweets hurt. Fans have even speculated that the tweets were about me, but they don't know how things ended. I've been on social media, but I don't tweet things like that. I'm trying to stay positive.

New tweet from Shawn Mendes pops up on my phone.

I said I was sorry for everything. I'm not anymore. I never loved you.

I drop my phone and run to my room crying and screaming. Vale was sitting by the counter eating. I feel her eyes land on me.

Vale's p.o.v

Lexi drops her phone and runs upstairs crying and screaming. I stop what I'm doing and walk over to her phone. I turn it on. Shit it has a passcode. I type in "Shawn" and I'm in. Too easy.

The phone opens up to twitter and she was on Shawn's profile. I read his tweet.

I said I was sorry for everything. I'm not anymore. I never loved you.

"That little bitch" I whisper. I read the rest of his tweets. He's basically sub tweeting my sister!

I'm pissed. I grab Lexi's phone and walk upstairs to her room. I open the door to see her on her bed in tears.

"He never loved me" she says crying.

I sit down next to her and rub her back. She turns to me and cries into my shoulder.

"Shhh. It's all going to be okay"

"No it won't. He doesn't love me. He hates me. How am I supposed to tell him that I'm pregnant with his child if he doesn't love me?"

"I know. We let this go on too long. I'm gonna be your big sister. I'm going to be a better big sister. I'm gonna be by your side more. You have me. You don't need that jack ass."

"That's very nice Vale but you aren't the father"

I laugh. Well at least I got her to stop crying.

"I think I'm going to call him. Can you stay here?"

"Of course." She's hella nervous. I can see it in her eyes. I think she's going to tell him she's pregnant.