CHAPTER 25

Play the song now! It's perfect for this

Lexi's p.o.v
I wake up and memories of last night come back. I see that I'm naked. I get up and go to my closet. I throw on a black crop top and gray sweatpants and black converse.

I do the rest of my morning routine, except put on makeup then grab my bags and go downstairs.

I go to the alarm system to lock up the house then walk to the door. Right before I walk out the door, I look at the house.

"Goodbye"

I close the door, lock it, then get in my car with my bags and drive to the airport.

I pull up next to the plane. The man grabs my bags and puts them in the closet.

"To New York Miss?" he says. I nod and smile. The plane takes off and I get on my phone. I can't stop thinking of last night. And him.

How could I fall in love with him? He could have anyone, but he chose me. He was my first. He will always have a special place in my heart.

I'm gonna miss all of him. That perfect smile. His angelic voice and his love. I wish he was here with me. Now all I have are memories.

I want to stop thinking of him, but I can't control my mind. If the universe wants us back together, we'll find our way back.

I will never stop loving him. I will never forget him. If someone asks me if I knew him, I will be proud to say yes. He is/was the love of my young life.

He is my true love. He is my soulmate. It's crazy how I can know what he's thinking just by one look. We're meant for each other. Hopefully if the fates align, we'll be back together.

I'm lucky to have loved him. I'm lucky to have known him. He is a blessing. I just can't call him mine anymore.