CHAPTER 13

Shawn's p.o.v

I've been so depressed. Lexi has been on my mind ever since I left her house. I want her back. I can't stop thinking of her. I need to watch tv. I decide to put on TMZ.

There she is. Lexi is back in New York with her mom and sister. It seems like she got over me pretty quick. I thought she wanted a life here, but I guess I was wrong.

I'm just thinking while I hear my name on the tv.
"The model has been rumored to be dating Shawn Mendes. When we asked her, she had no comment."

I guess it's true. She doesn't want me anymore. What am I going to do? I have to talk to her again. The reporter on tv said she'll leave New York in 3 days. There's my chance. I'm getting her back.

Lexi's p.o.v

When I get home, I turn on TMZ to see what they are saying about me. Mostly the obvious until I hear Shawn's name. I can't imagine what he's thinking. He's probably watching this right now.

I need to stop thinking of him. Tomorrow is a new day. I'm going to my room and going to sleep. It's the best way to ignore everything.

...The next day...

When I wake up, I'm faced with reality. Him. Stop Lexi! You're better than this! Today, I'm going to spend the day with my mom. I need to rebuild the relationship that I kind of ruined. I walk downstairs and see my mom eating breakfast at the table.

"Hey mom!"

"Hey darling! Any plans for today?"

"I was hoping I could spend the day with you." When I say that, she is surprised.

"Sure! Lets go shopping! It's always fun with you!"

"Of course, I'll get ready after I eat."

...Later that day...

Mom and I have been shopping all day! It's so much fun! It's almost 8:00 p.m. It's time to go back home. 

When we get home, I put all my clothes up and go back to the living room where my mom is.

"Today was fun Lexi! We need to shop together more often!"

"Yes we do" I say feeling down

"Honey are you alright?"

"Yes"

"I'm your mother, you're not alright. Is it about that boy?" As soon as she says that, I look up. Dang it. She knows now.

"I'm sorry baby. Vale told me. I'm sorry for everything that happened."

"It's ok mom. I just want to go back to Tennessee and fall asleep in my bed. It really felt like home there."

"Well if that's what you want, you can leave in the morning. I'll schedule the jet."

"Ok mom. I love you!"

"I love you too. My beautiful girl." She says while hugging me. After that I go upstairs, take a shower, get in my pajamas, and start packing.

I have been packing for 1 hour now. When I'm done, I go on my phone and search for the pictures of Vale and I getting off the plane and the shopping spree pictures with me and my mom. I have to get back into social media. I posted the plane pictures and lay down.

I need to get some sleep. Tomorrow will be better. I'll be back home.