Chapter 3

Hey Guys!
So here it is. Another update. Oh and I've put  a song up. AND Chase will finally be introduced in this chapter. Here we go! 😉

Ella's POV 🎤🎧

Holy Shit! I'm screwed.

Ryder stood in my room, his back against the wall, with his signature smirk. 

'How was he in my room? ' I thought.

 I peered behind him and saw that the window was open. I had forgotten to close it.

Oh so he jumped into my room. Creepy.

I took a step back, but I had forgotten that the dustbin was behind me, so I tripped.

You maybe thinking this was going to be the typical cliche scene where the boy catches the girl and all that cheesy stuff but no, I tripped and fell. On the ground. My face flushed red in embarrassment.

'Way to go, Ella.' I thought, 'He must have already thought that your voice was terrible. Now you go ahead and embarrass yourself even more.'

Ryder laughed and said, "Wow, you look like a tomato right now."

I just frowned and thought, 'Yeah a fat, healthy tomato. Look Ella, even Ryder knows it. You're not perfect. And you'll never be. Just admit it.'

"Hello? Are you listening?" Ryder snapped his fingers in front of me, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry. I zoned out." I said and smiled sheepishly. He sighed and said, "As I was saying, I didn't know you could sing. Amazing isn't it? The school nerd can sing. I never knew that."

"I'm not a nerd." I said trying to change the topic.

"Are too." He said.

"Am not"

"Are too" 

"Am not."

"Don't change the topic," he said and smirked. He had figured out my plan. "Now, how would the school react when they know about this."

Just then he took out his phone and played a video. I was singing in the video, my eyes closed, with a peaceful smile on my face. For a moment, it looked as if all my worries and stress had vanished into thin air. But deep inside I knew reality. I knew that life was not life without worry. Without anxiety. Without pain. Without fears. Without these things life was just a meaningless word.

The video ended and then I wave of panic spread through me.

"Please, don't show this to anyone. Please don't!" I pleaded, my voice shook.

He scoffed and said, "You know, for a nerd you're really stupid. Do you really think I will just delete this and get this over with? With every wish comes a price. That's how the world works."

"Please don't show this to anyone! Please, I'll do anything! Anything!" I practically begged him.

"Anything?" Said a voice and a boy came from behind. He was as tall as Ryder with black hair and blue eyes. Chase.

Oh, I am such a forgetful person. I forgot to mention Chase Carter. He was Ryder's best friend. Mischief Maker No.2. Ryder's sidekick in trouble. Also the second 'most hottest guy in school' according to the cheerleaders. Their words not mine.

He must've been with Ryder so he knows my secret.

"Uh........." I said, not sure what to say right now. There were two options.

1. Let Ryder show this video to the whole school, so they find even more reasons to embarrass me. To give me those disgusting looks containing even more revulsion than before. Which I can't bear.