Chapter 7

Hey Guys! It's been a long time and I really thought about deleting this but I couldn't do it. I will dedicate this chapter to KatyBlair0. She encouraged me to continue this book. And to all my lovely readers who supported me and urged me to keep writing. Love you guys! 😘😘😘😘😘

Ella's POV 🎤 🎧

I strode out of school and walked to the Parking lot. I leaned against my car and started crying hysterically. After my little crying session I tried to hold myself together.

  I will not cry anymore. I'm stronger than that. I will not cry anymore. 

I kept on repeating this mantra and finally the tears stopped. I took a few deep breaths as my father used to tell me whenever I cried.

"Deep breaths, Star. You're a brave girl."

This thought calmed me a lot and I finally got a hold of my emotions. Then I pondered over the events that took place just a while ago. 

God, I just told - no screamed at- Ryder all about my problem.

Damn Ella. Couldn't you keep your mouth shut, just for once?

Ryder knew about my problem. Oh God. What had I gotten myself into?

My throat closed-up again and I felt suffocated as if something had blocked my lungs. The world was spinning and I fell to my knees, with my forehead on the pavement. Another panic attack. The previous one hadn't occurred in months. I tightly closed my eyes and forced myself to think happy thoughts.

I started to recite the lyrics of 'It's Time by Imagine Dragons' to stop the panic attack. It always helped me before.

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check

It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Now don't you understand
That I'm never changing who I am

Eventually, I felt the panic attack subside. I sighed and slowly stood up with weak legs. I glanced at my watch. First period was about to end in 10 minutes. There was no point in going to class. Besides, I had first period with Ryder and I was not too keen on seeing him right now.

I decided to sit in my car and read a book I had just purchased.  I'llthink of what to do with Ryder later. Right now, I needed a distraction oranother panic attack might happen.

A few minutes later a heard a knock on my car window. It was Katie.

I unlocked the door and she jumped right in.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. Why? What's wrong?"

"Look, I know you are going through a lot. With that video of you gone viral and your mom not being home that much and everything. But you just need to know that if you feel like you want to talk, I'll always be here. You know that right?"

Instead of replying I just gave her a big hug. That was enough. Her arms were comforting enough and I let myself calm down a little from the panic running loose inside my head. 

But wait did she just say viral?

"Katie what do you mean? My video gone viral?"