Chapter 6

Hey Guys! Sorry I'm late. I had a SEVERE case of writer's block. Plus, school has started so my schedule is overdrive! I'll try ro update whenever I can though. So here's your update. 😉

Ella's POV🎤🎧

I woke up to the feeling that the bed was shaking. Wait, why would-

"Wake up Ella!" A voice shrieks.

Nope I was shaking. Or better, Katie was shaking me awake.

The moment I opened my eyes I received a slap on my cheek. One that made my cheek feel as if it was on fire.

"What the fuck was that for?!" I shrieked and sat up.

"Sorry. It's not my fault you weren't waking up." Katie smiled apologetically.

I huffed and looked down at my clothes. Why was I sleeping in a party dress?

Oh I forgot, the party. But wait wasn't yesterday a Sunday?

"Katie, what's the time?"

"Uh............it's 7:30. Time for school."

Then I noticed that my head was pounding. It felt like I had a migraine.

"Katie, my head is feeling like its been hit by a hammer!" I groaned.

"Oh it's your first hangover. It always feels like that. Here, I brought you some Advil." 

She handed me the tablets and a glass of water. "Thanks. You're the best." I smiled at her.

She just grinned until a beeping voice filled the air. "Oh, it's my phone." She said.

She took out her phone and checked her notification. Her smile faded and her face went pale. She quickly turned off her phone and said, "Let's stay at home today. I don't want you to go with a killer hangover." And she turned around to leave until I grabbed her wrist.

"Let me go." She said.

"No tell me what's wrong."

"It's nothing. Just let me go. Please."

"No, you have to tell me what's wrong."

"It's nothing, okay? Nothing!"

"I know when you're lying Katie. You twirl your hair with your finger."

"No I don't." She argued but then looked at her hair and found herself doing it.

"Okay fine. I'll tell you. Last night you got really really drunk. I don't know why. I know you won't do something stupid like that but....."

"Pleased to tell me I lost my virginity or something."

"No, no, no, no, no, no. Nope that did not happen. Instead something worse than that. This happened." She said and took out her phone.

She opened Facebook and showed me a video. Natalie had posted it and tagged the whole school. The caption was: Check out this fat whore. Her obesity can't even allow her to dance properly. She sucks. LMAO!!! 😂😂😂

Below was a video of me dancing and singing. Gosh, I was even twerking. What had gotten into me? I checked all the comments. They were all negative.

One was: Yeah you're right. This girl clearly needs to watch her appetite.

Another: Ugh!!! Her ugliness forces me to go barf!

I scrolled down and down. Just looking for one comment. One positive comment. One person trying to defend me. But each remark was even more hateful than the last.