Chapter 1

"So you don't know where she could be?" Rayan asked. He was doing what he did everyday from 3 to 5. Search for Alexis. You'd think that after 3 years he'd give up, but its not that easy.

"Yeah man I'm sure." The guy said. This guy graduated from the same class as Rayan and Alexis. He knew who she was, but didn't know where to find her. "Well, thanks anyway." he said. He hung his head low, he really wanted to catch up with her. The guy stopped Rayan at the door. "Don't give up Ray." he said "You'll find her." That put a smile on his face, but it didn't put hope in his heart. The less progress he made, the more he began to give up.

On the other side of town........

Alexis was doing what she did everyday. And that  was party.

Alexis is 20. She thinks nothing bad can happen to her because her parents are paying for her to live in Flordia. She actually grew up in Louisiana. Her and her parents moved to Flordia for her to go to Highschool. Since her parents wanted to move back to Louisiana, and she wanted to stay in Flordia to go to college,  they send her money to pay so she can go.

If only they new that she is using their money, and has never stepped a toe on a college campus.

"Lets take some shots!" Alexis yelled. 

Rayan took a walk in the park. That's what he did everytime he had bad luck finding Alexis. He just walked around, watching the little kids play, watching people play with dogs. All these people had happy lives. But in his mind he had the worst.

"Why don't I just give up? Why do I want this so bad?" He thought. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his head. He knew what was going on. He ran behind a statue so no one could see him. His eyes rolled to the back of his head, and when they came back, they were a different color.

They were grey. Grey with anger.

"I WILL FIND THIS BITCH! I'M NEVER GONNA GIVE UP! NEVER!" He yelled. This is the reason that after 3 years, Rayan never gave up looking for Alexis.

His eyes quickly changed back. He shook his head like nothing happened, and walked off.

He sat on the bench and a girl sat next to him. 

"Hey!" she said happily. Rayan looked at her, and payed his attention back to the people in the park.

"Okay..Well, I'm Paige, and you are?"

Rayan shot her a look. "Ray.." he said.

"Well nice to meet you Ray." she replied, "Not to be rude or anything, but are you always this mad?"

"Not always,just when I'm upset." .

"Oh! You should always be happy! Life is so beautiful!" she said. Rayan didn't really like the whole "Cheerful" vibe she set off.

"What are you? Some type of hippy?" he asked. She had an offended look.

"No, I just think that you should appreciate how hgreat life is. That's all."

"Well i'm gonna need you to not think so hard." He said, and walked off. Rayan didn't know what he was missing. Paige could've been his ticket to Alexis. She's her cousin.