Chapter 2

"Do you think I should wear the blue or green?" Alexis asked her friend Sasha. She was asking about dresses that she could wear to a party she was going to. "I don't know Lexi. And plus I'm not even going, so why are you asking me in the first place?" Sasha retorted. "See, this is why I can't have you around me. You never wanna have fun."

"Well my bad, but some people actually go to college."

Alexis rolled her eyes. "Put the book down, and help me find a dress."

"No. I'm gonna leave. Have fun at your party." Sasha packed up her stuff and left Alexis' condo. Alexis was used to this though. All of her friends were in college, and mostly had to study. Alexis was the only one left out. She would feel the void by going out different places, and socializing with people that she'd never met a day in her life.

"Some friend she is." Alexis said to herself, "Study this. Study that. That's the main reason I never went to college anyway."

After Alexis got her stuff together, she left for her party. She didn't know who was hosting the party, she saw it on the internet, and decided to go. She didn't realize she was setting herself up. Alexis walked into the house. On her way in, men gave her whistles, and all she did was smile.

"You wanna chill ma?" One of the guys asked her. "When?" Alexis flirtatiously replied. "How about now?" he said. He held Alexis close. "Ok,where?" she asked.

The guy led her up two flights of stairs, away from everybody. Into a slightly lit room.

"So how old are you?" he asked.

"20."

"Good. I'm 21." he replied. He kissed Alexis on her neck and she blushed.

"How about a name?" she asked

"You mean for the babies we about to make?" he muffled. Alexis' mood shifted. She pushed out of the guys' grasp. "The fuck you mean babies?"

He moved in to her. "Don't act like that now. Relax."

Alexis started to realize that this man was not 21. And the party she was at was for men. Not women.

"I'm 'bout to leave." she said. She tried to make it to the door, when he grabbed her by the hair. "Nah' bitch. You staying right here with daddy."

"HELP!" she yelled. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

The man took his fist, and jabbed Alexis straight in the mouth. "Shut the hell up hoe! You wanted this, now you got it!"

Meanwhile...

"No!" Rayan yelled. He was on the phone with his friend Kiara. "I failed, and sat in the park like always."

"Well, maybe it wasn't meant to be."

"Yeah, Yeah, I know."

"Still having them episodes?" she asked

"Yep. I had one today while I was in the park. I guess it only happens when I'm upset."

Kiara is the only one that knows about his problems. Since he doesn't know who his parents are, and his grandmother raised him, he never really had an outlet to help other than Kiara. His grandmother left him in Flordia to care for himself, and she went to South Carolina to be with her sisters.

"How's that therapy going?"

"I don't go." he said

"Ray! That's the fourth one!"

"So. Either way I'm still gonna have my problem, and I'm gonna have to deal with it."

"Are you doing something to keep it from happening?" she asked.

"Trying to stay happy, that's all."

"Stay happy Ray." she said. "I'm gonna go hit the sack. Love you."

"Love you too, bye."

Ray hung up the phone, and went into his room. He laid in the bed, and stared at the ceiling. If he could, he would date Kiara. But he can't. No one can know his secret, but him.....................and his VICTIMS.