Chapter 8

"I'm surprised I've never noticed you around town." Alexis stated. Her and Ray were taking a walk around the facility, to catch up on each other's lives. "I wish I wouldn't have just...dissed you like that."

"It's fine. It's just that, the more I couldn't find you, the more depressed I felt." He confessed. The more Ray talked about how depressed he was, and how he wanted to give up so many times, and especially how he thought suicide was always the answer, the more Alexis felt guilty, and sullen. She didn't know that she left that big of an effect on his life.

"Ray. I'm sorry that me leaving you, made you so sad." She told him. She took his hand, and led him to a near by bench. "I just need you to know that I want us to be friends again. Maybe one day I'll even be your wife. I know how you wanted that to happen. And when we leave here we can-"

"Slow down." He interrupted. "We just got reunited after 3 very long years,Alexis. I don't wanna jump into all this marriage planning, and all that. Let's just focus on mending our friendship."

Alexis was taken aback by what he said. She thought that if she sort of poured her heart out to him, and gave her thoughts, he'll forget everything, and they'll just be happy.

"Right. Friends." She said softly.

"Yeah, so what about your problems? Like, why are here?"

Alexis' mind stopped abruptly.

.....

"Ms.Pierce......you're pregnant." The doctor stated.

"Are you serious?!" Alexis yelled."How?"

"Um....intercourse. I'm sure."

"No! I'm not believing you!"

"This must've happened, the night at that party. That guy! I don't even know his name! Or what he looks like." She thought.

Alexis hopped up, and ran out of the hospital, taking the steps to the front exit.

She got in her car, and drove to a near by house.

"Open up!" She knocked."Hurry!"

The person opened the door.

"What are you here for Alexis?"

"Let me in!" She demanded, and she pushed through the doorway.

"Where the hell is Bethany?" She asked forcefully.

"She's in the back room."

She walked to the far end of the house, and opened the door to the room. At the moment, Bethany was pleasing a customer. Alexis was going to have to wait.

But she couldn't.

"Bethany!" She yelled. Bethany stopped, and looked to her.

"Go in the closet." She told the guy. He gathered his clothes, and did as she said. Bethany was a prostitute/molester. She'd reel in young boys, who were virgins, ages 13-17. Some liked it, some didn't. And she never got caught.

Her crystal clean appearance made it unrecognizable that she did in fact have sex for money, and molest young boys.

"What do you want?"

"Help me kill this baby." She said.

"Why?"

"I need it dead. Give me something now!"

....

"That was how."

"You overdosed?" Ray asked.

"Yep. And even before then, if been in and out of hospitals for it, and also if been to a help center for being an alcoholic."

"How'd you end up getting raped?" He asked. "You don't have to answer, if it's a touchy subject. I'm just curious."

"Uh......I.....I have these times where I feel alone. Especially since my friends are all in college, and sometimes are never around. So I look for different parties to go to from Social Media. So, that particular party, I didn't know it was for men......so I was raped."

"Oh.....sorry that happened."

"I'm good now. It's ok."

"Alexis?"

"Yea?"

"I'm glad we found each other again. I mean.....I know it's true love that we have. I've been looking for you for 3 years. That's dedication."

"Thanks for the love Ray."

END