Chapter 4

Kiara was beyond scared. She didn't want Ray to do anything drastic.

She got into her car, and drove to Ray's house. Since she had a key, she had no problem getting in.

"Ray!" she yelled. "Ray where are you?"

Ray was gone.

"Rayan!" she yelled again, on the verge of crying. She sat on the couch and bawled. She hated to feel like Ray was in danger. She loves Ray. That's her best friend. He's there when she's in trouble, just like she is with him.

"Lord make sure Ray is safe." she prayed. "I don't want anything bad to happen to him."

Actually, Ray was perfectly fine. But Layla wasn't

Ray..

Ray was at the airport. Ready to board his flight to Canada. Still in his "Emotional" stage. Layla was on his back...fast asleep. Ray injected his "special medicine" into her, while they were in the car, to insure that she slept longer.

You'll never believe that he finds joy in this. But he'll soon start to regret it.

With Alexis........

Where did we leave off on her story? Hmm..I think she was just getting raped the man at that party.

"Help!" Alexis yelled. By now, the guy had already handled his business. Alexis was left alone. In the pouring rain. Crying for help.

"Please!" she cried. "Somebody help me!"

A red Chevy pulled up beside her. Once Alexis caught sight of it, she ran.

"Come back here!" The person yelled. Alexis knew this voice. She just didn't know who it was.

She turned back to the car, and saw that it was one of her grand mothers.

"Grandma?" she said. Alexis was highly confused. She'd forgotten that she had a grandmother that lived in Florida.

"Child, what are you doing out here in the rain?" she asked. "You gonna catch a cold."

"Its a long story." Alexis replied. She got into the passengers seat, and they drove off.

Now Alexis was staying at her Grandmothers house. She hadn't told her about anything that went on that night.

Alexis was also trying to mend her friendship with Sasha. She knew that if she told Sasha what happened, she would've been given a lecture about what she should, and shouldn't have done.

"Grandma?" Alexis said. She was sitting on the couch watching her grandmother cook over in the kitchen.

"Yes?"

"Have you talked to my daddy?" she asked. Alexis had a special bond with her dad. Pretty much stronger than the one with her mom.

"Yea. He called earlier while you were sleepin'. We could call him if you'd like?"

Alexis thought. If she called him, she would have to tell him how "school" is going. She loved him and all, but had no problem lying just to cover herself.

"Nah I'm alright. I'll call him some other time."

"Ya'know, You gotta go to school sometime this week. Can't be over here, and expect to pass an exam."

Alexis knew that she had almost her whole family fooled on the college thing. But she didn't the she had them this hung up on it. But there will come the day, she has to "graduate".

"Well. I guess i'll leave today then." she said."I gotta pass the test and all."

Rayan.....

5:15

Montreal, Canada

Lotville Hotel

Now that Ray was at the hotel, He could wake up Layla.

"Wake up!" he said. He pushed her into a tub of cold water, face down.

Layla splashed when she woke up. And she caught one glimpse of Ray, and went crazy.

"WHERE THE HELL AM I!?" She panicked. Ray had a sinister smile on his face.

"A hotel. In Canada."

Layla's eyes bugged out of her head. She pushed pass Ray, trying to escape from the room, but he held her back.

"You can't leave. We just got here." he said evilly.

"Go to hell Ray." Layla sneered,

"Come with me bitch!"

Ray jammed his fist straight into Layla's stomach, and lied her on the bed. Repeatedly throwing blows to her face. Preparing her for what he does every time.

RAPE.