Keith & Lance (Lance x Reader)

[A/N, I can't get over how funny this photo is XD]

You see ships landing on your planet taking over everything, they start taking everyone away. Yelling, hitting, or even killing anyone who refuses to come with them. You hide away from it all, scared of what is to happen if you did go with them.

You find out that it's the Galra who are invading, you should have known. They invaded once before but failed and here they were again succeeding this time. You heard yells, screams, and cries from people who were forced to leave. You sat alone inside a large hole in a tree, hugging your legs close to you. 

You couldn't stop them nor could you do anything to help, your family and friends were being taken away from you before your eyes. Helpless to do anything you just sit there and listen to it all, waiting for it all to pass, hoping that you won't be found.

You close your eyes sobbing as you did nothing, letting it all happen. Eventually, they all left leaving you behind in the world. You assumed they wormholed away because you heard a warped sound then nothingness. Suddenly, you heard something coming towards the planet again, you panic and start to hide. But it was something different this time, Lions?

Then you collapsed..

~Timeskip~

Your eyes slowly start to open as you woke up from a dream, that actually happened to you not too long ago. Dazed, you try looking around you then hear muffled talking. You didn't know where you were or how long you've been out but you did know, you weren't home.

Finally snapping out of your daze, you jolt forward trying to figure out where you were. The pod opened and you fell out but only to be caught by someone, you look up seeing a guy with black hair and white skin. Out of instinct you jump back not knowing who he was,

"It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you, we saved you from your invaded planet. I spotted you collapsed on the ground so we took you in, but sadly your planet isn't here anymore. It was blown up right after we left.." He said.

Still keeping your distance, you were grateful they went through the trouble of saving you. Nodding in response to his words.

"My names Keith, Keith Kogan. A member of Voltron and the red paladin, it's nice to see you're doing okay. What's your name?" He spoke gently to you, but then noticed someone walk up behind him.

"She looks even more pretty outside of the pod."

Keith turns around and you stare at the unknown man. He had brown hair and skin, with ocean blue eye's, along with a cute but sly smirk. You didn't know what to do so you just scoot farther away from him and Keith, he sees this and step walks closer to you.

"Lance come on, seriously! Your scaring her, she just woke up give her some space!" Keith growled.

"From what it looked to me, it seemed as if you were scaring her away!" He yelled back.

So that was the boy's name. Lance. You liked that name, you smiled to yourself at how nice it felt just saying it.

"Lance.." Your whispered to yourself emphasizing his name to have the extra roll off the tongue.

You assume he heard you since he looked at you after doing so. As he walked over to you he held out his hand, you flinched at his sudden movement. He softened his smirk to a gentle smile,

"It's okay, no need to be scared of me I won't bite." He chuckled.

"Everyone else including me would say otherwise." Keith snorts.

Ignoring Keith, Lance continues.
"I'm Lance as you heard from Keith's outburst, and I'm from Voltron the blue paladin if you couldn't already tell!" Winking, he pointed to his blue armor with his opposite hand.

"Anyway, it seems you've already meet mullet over there so let's go get you comfortable so you can meet the others!"

He reaches his hand out towards you more with an even bigger smile. You hesitate to take his hand but you take a hold of it, getting up while he pulls. You look over at Keith with Lance still holding your hand, he seemed to be frowning.

"Okay, let's go!" Lance blurts out dragging you off somewhere but timing yourself just right. While passing Keith you grabbed onto his hand with your opposite one, dragging him along with you both. You look back at Keith and give a slight smile, in which he gives one in return.

You turn back around looking forward only to be running through the halls, holding hands of two different people.

Oh boy.