Angst Voltron Scenarios

(All of these are in the perspective of the reader, just clearing that up before you start reading. I'm also pretty sure these are all cliche or predictable but ya know what IDC, have fun, that's what I think. Btw some of these may not imply to how your actual self would react so, just make the best of it, okay bai~)

~Hunk~

You along with all the paladins were invited to a feast from a planet that you had saved, so of course, Hunk was excited to eat but he also volunteered to help with the cooking.

As you all chatted and waited, the food was finally served. You immediately started digging in along with everyone else, but then you noticed something was, off.

You looked at the food, then at the people around you. The paladins seemed to be having the time of there life, while those who invited us gave smirks and unwelcoming stares. Was it just you being paranoid?

Shaking it off, you continue to eat and grab your drink but something floats to the top right before you take a sip. An eyeball.

Gasping you drop the drink causing it to spill all over the floor, this obviously catches everyone's attention.

"You alright, you look like you've seen a ghost?" Shiro states.

You start to shiver but then it clicks, Hunks missing. He hasn't come back yet, where is he?

Finally mustering up what to say you ask, "Um.. where's Hunk?"

The atmosphere seemed to turn cold, you looked at the ones who invited you once again. This time they all gave unwelcoming stares and smirks. This only made your current state worse, what did they do to Hunk!

Finally one of them stepped forward with a cloche, carefully placing it in the middle of the table. Lifting its lid revealing a decapitated Hunk, the worse part was his face was still smiling, eye's lounged from there sockets.

Screaming, you blacked out, knowing you'd never wake up again.

~Pidge~

Instead of Pidge finding her family she never did, she's convinced herself that both her brother and father are dead. You try your best to make her feel better and promise that you'll find them, but those promises just change to broken ones in her mind.

She's become even more distant than before, on her computer 24/7, not even coming to lunch nor breakfast anymore. You hadn't seen her in three days now, you had enough.

Walking to Pidge's room you walk through the door, only to see her collapsed on the floor. Just to take precautions you checked for a heartbeat, nothing.

Immediately picking her up you rush to the healing pods placing her inside one. Informing the others of what happened you waited for her to wake up. Hours went by, days, weeks, you were starting to give up while everyone else already had.

You waited one last time, and finally, she had awoken. But one thing had changed, her eye's. She strained her eye's so much, she ended up blind. Knowing she didn't need her glasses anymore, she wore them anyway.

It was the last thing she had of her brother.

~Shiro~