I Love You (Lance x Reader Pt.4)

We had already made a deal, if I won the brawl Lance would have to do whatever I say for two days, and if he won well the same thing, but me doing what he wants.

Since Lance was good with a gun and you had no weapon at all we decided to just use swords plus hand to hand combat. As we were circling each other we, of course, started jokingly talking smack.

"You sure a pretty girl like you should be fighting like this, you don't wanna ugly up that face with scars," Lance stated.

"Oh please, haven't you heard pretty and scars fused together is the new fashion. At least for badasses like me." You spat back.

"Heh, will see about that after I win!"

"You wish!"

You both bolt after each other, colluding your swords together. You both smirking greatly looking deeply into each other's eyes.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue, you scared?" He says sarcastically.

"Nah, I'm just the cat that caught you and about to devour you and fear itself whole." You replied.

You kicked him in the knee making him stumble a bit, you trip him in the process causing him to fall on his back. You quickly jump onto of him and wrap your legs around his torso so he can't move his arms, and held your sword to his neck as if it were a dagger. You smirk down at him,

"I win."

~Timeskip~

Since you won the battle, of course, you bragged about it in front of his face to the others.

"Well that's no surprise, I mean Lance is a pretty lousy fighter as much as he is a pilot," Keith remarked.

I giggled and Lance just glared. I turn to Lance which causes him to flinch wondering of what I'm going to make him do. You gently smile which causes him to loosen up and smile back.

'He must think that I'm some innocent person who's gonna go easy on him, heh no way.' You thought.

Then you devilishly smirk at him, his smile quickly turns to devastating worry. Everyone else noticed your expression and either looked shocked or terrified of it. Then you tease him in front of the others,

"Hey Lance, you know what I want you to do?" By now your smirk was quite literally reaching from ear to ear.

"N-no..?" He gulped, you walk up behind him and placing your hands on his hips squeezing a bit. You don't know if you hallucinated it or not but you thought you heard Lance gasp. Leaning towards Lance's ear you whisper but just loud enough for the rest to hear,

"I want you to take me for a ride so I can see the stars." You pulled away so you could see his reaction. From the looks of it seemed as if he was gonna die of heart failure, but thankfully you got the reaction you wanted. He turned around facing towards you majorly blushing, and starts trying to talk but fails. Basically, he's having a spaz.

You look around Lance at the others to see there faces. Allura and Coran just looked confused, Hunk, Pidge, were blushing, and Keith along with Shiro were just outright shocked. Then you look back at Lance who is currently spaz the hell out. You hold your stomach trying not to laugh, but you couldn't hold it in.

"Hahahahahaahha, oh my crow! LOOK AT YOUR FACES!" You fell on the floor trying not to piss yourself.

After you finally finished done laughing you get back up clear your throat, looking back at Lance. He seemed A LOT calmer and less spazzy but still flustered, you walk over to him patting him on the back.

"Now that you've made my day a whole hell of a lot better, I'll give you some mercy, for now. But about you taking me for a ride, I was serious about that. I wanna go see some nice space scenery!" You snicker.

Grabbing him by the wrist you run off with him waving see ya to the others, now it was your turn to led. You run all the way to the Lions' room with a smile on your face, you guys finally make it there and you immediately get in his lion with him.

He sits in the one and only pilot seat and looks over at you seeing that your casually clenching onto the back of his seat ready for horrible piloting skills. He flashes a glare and looking forward again.

~Lance POV~

I flash (F/N) a quick glare and look away keeping my "eyes on the road" so we can take off, I pause. I wonder what it would be like to have (F/N) sit on my lap? You shrug it off, knowing she wouldn't do something like that, would she?

An as if (F/N) were reading my mind she gently sat on my lap, adjusting herself in a comfortable position on me. She looked back at me,

"Is this what you wanted?" She questioned, I didn't respond only to hide my blushing face behind her shoulder.

"Well, here we go!" I yelled taking off, she yelped latching onto me for dear life.

"Oooh, making the first move huh, I like it!" I slyly spoke with a smirk.

"Oh, shut up!" She rejected.

~Timeskip~

After a while of flying around, I found a good spot for us to sit in peace and watch the infinite night sky. There were so many stars, a few shining brighter than the others.

"It's gorgeous." (F/N) whispered letting go of me.

~(F/N) POV~

"It's gorgeous." You whispered letting go of Lance. From where you lived it was constantly morning and you never really got a chance to see the night sky properly. A now you finally could, you smiled to yourself admiring the beautiful nightfall.

"Well, not as gorgeous as you," Lance stated.

"Okay, now that's just plain cheesy!" You laugh.

You stand up from outta his lap and he grabs your wrist, you look back at him confused. He was looking down, this worried you.

"Lance? Are you okay?" He didn't answer. You stoop down to his eye level,

"Lance..?"

But before he even responded he you kissed you. Your eyes widened, you were surprised but happy because you've actually been wanting to do this ever since Allura interrupted you. You kissed back closing your eyes, deepening the kiss. After a long passionate kiss, you both had to pull back for air, heavily breathing you looked into each other's eyes. The both of you giggle and kiss once more but even deeper.

You guys pull back once again for air, you hug Lance and he returns the embrace.

"I love you, Lance."

"I love you too (F/N)."

Flying back to the castle you and Lance walked into the room where everyone was still hanging out, holding hands smiling at each other. The others saw this and gave smirks or gentle smiles.

"Well well well, looks like someone was scoring a goal," Keith spoke up.

As Lance was about to say something back you interrupt him, "And looks like you were scoring none, Mullet!" Everyone looked at you shocked. You just giggle and rub the back of your neck,

"Sorry, I get it from Lance." You give a nervous smile. Lance just laughed and the others giggled leaving Keith there sorta stunned.

"But don't worry I'm not gonna be Lance #2, one Lance is enough!" You throw up your hand that wasn't being held by Lance up in defense.

"Heeeeeeyyy!" Lance whined.

Keith gave you a smirky-smile, in which you gave one in return. A for the rest of the day you were having fun with the gang, and of course having fun with Lance most of all.

(A/N, Now you see why I changed the title to "X Reader stories" instead of "one-shots" because holy quiznak did this drag on for awhile. Oh well, I think I did okay. Next one will probably be Hunk so yeah. Byyyye!)