Finally (Hunk x Reader)

Allura was teasing you about liking Hunk once again, honestly to the point of where it got flat out annoying. For some reason, she seemed to be pressing all the right buttons today, and you couldn't take it anymore. You began walking away from Allura to the kitchen,

"Ooo, someone going to the kitchen to spend more time with Hunk?~" She cooed.

"Allura, go mess with someone else before I start teasing you about Shiro!" She paused for a moment. This was your chance, you ran off to the kitchen where Hunk usually was if not he'd be hanging out with Pidge. You peek around the doorway and see Hunk getting everyone's food ready to eat.

You always thought Hunk was so cute, you've even come up with nicknames for him that you only know of. You've slipped up and called him honey once and that's how Allura found out you liked him. You still don't know how you saved yourself outta the situation but you did, you doubt she's ever gonna let you live it down.

When you first realized that you liked Hunk it was when we saved Shay, he was so caring, informing, and heroic. He helped save those people from Zarkon with a great passion of putting those before him, too bad they couldn't do that for you though. Though they did save you and because of that, you're going to live on for the sake of your people, your friends, and your family.

'That's what they would have wanted.'

Back to Hunk though. When you're around everyone else you function fine, but when you go around Hunk everything changes. Your heartbeat speeds up, your chest feels tight, your body starts to shake, and you have trouble breathing. Of course, you already know as to why, because you love him.

Hunk finally finished the food and took it to the dining room, you followed right after him. When cooked he always looked so focused, you like that about him. Dedicated to what he likes, if he were to become a professional chef he'd obviously be the best in the universe, honestly, you think he already is. You giggle, which caught his attention causing him to look in your direction. You quickly hide back behind the wall hoping he didn't see you, you didn't want him to think you were a creep. 

"Hey! I know someones there! Come out and show yourself! I have a spoon and a fork and I'm not afraid to use them! Lance, Keith. Pidge? Coran, Allura, Shiro? Anyone?" You find it kinda disappointing he didn't mention your name, but funny at how he reacted.

'Guess I'm better at spying than I thought?'

You step out from hiding and show yourself,

"Hey, Hunk."

He sighed, "Oh (F/N) it's just you."

"Just me huh, that's nice to know.." You mumbled.

"O-oh, I didn't mean it that way! Sorry, I was just realized tha-"

Cutting him off you smile, "No it's okay, I know you didn't mean anything by it."

You help Hunk finish up placing all the silverware and bowls of food. You felt your hands brush against Hunk's once, thankfully he didn't notice because you were blushing. Afterward, you chatted with him until Allura came walking through the door, honestly of all people it had to be her.

Hunk walked over to her lightly waving, "Hey, Llury!"

"Hey, Hunk!"

That nickname really caught you off guard, so you unconsciously walked up to Allura placing a hand on her shoulder. Tightening your grip with a seemingly innocent smile,

"I didn't know you guys started having nicknames for each other, when did this happen cause I sure wasn't notified."

"Yeah, Allura told me that nicknames are what good friends do. So I decided to start with her first! Cool right?" He said excitedly.