The Shorties Pt.2 (Pidge x Fem!Reader)

As Allura was putting on her dress, you started to get on edge. You knew once you walked back into that room again everyone would be staring at you, or they'd make fun of you. Yes, you did just make fun of the guys for wearing dresses, but that's cause they would have done the same for you if you looked that crazy.  Not to mention them in dresses doesn't mix, since you were all friends it didn't matter. But you were scared they'd make fun of you in a mean way like they did.

They wouldn't do that, right? You heard someone calling your name, and snap outta your thoughts realizing it was Pidge.

"Sorry, I kinda got lost in my head." You give a smile hoping to reassure her, but it didn't work. Pidge sat you down next to her, she knew exactly what was going on.

"(F/N) it's okay, you don't have to be scared to wear something that I assume you were made fun of for wearing long ago.

"You fell silent and frowned. "When I told everyone I was a girl and not a guy I was really nervous, but they all accepted me for who I was and didn't judge me one bit. Do you really think I'd be any different for you?" She places her hand on your back, smiling at you. You smile back and hug her,

"Thanks, Pidge." You whisper.

"No problem." She hugged back.

You pull away letting Pidge get dressed next. Allura went first since she's used to putting them on so much, so you decided to go last since you'd more than likely take the longest.

As both you and Allura were waiting outside the room, Pidge walks out with a green flowy dress with some white lace. Your imagination was close to what she would wear, but her beauty was much better when seeing it instead of imagining it.

"Like what you see?" Pidge smirked looking at you.

"Actually yes, yes I do." You calmly replied back giving a quick wink. She blushed and looked away while you slipped past her, now looking through Allura's closet. You told them both that they could go on ahead without you, you wanted what you wore to be a surprise for everyone. Especially Pidge.

~Pidge POV~

(F/N) told me and Allura that we could go on ahead while she got dressed. I wonder why? Well, you did as she suggested and went back to the couch where we were before. The guys were already there, of course. They all stopped talking and looked over at us with delight filling their eyes. Lance, of course, made the first move by flirting with Allura,

"Wow princess, you look even more beautiful now." Allura rolled her eyes, and I don't blame her. Then he looks over at me and smirks, 'Ugh, here we go..' I thought.

"Huh, shortie you actually look nice in a dress. Though princess is still the most beautiful of them all." He winked at her.

Keith gagged, while Hunk just crossed his arms, Shiro was glaring at Lance and Coran was standing his ground. As I was about to speak up I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see it was (F/N).

"Lance, buddy. If you keep this up your gonna look like a player, not that you already do. Also if you haven't noticed Allura's kinda already taken by someone, let's just say they have an I in their name." She smirked glancing at Shiro back at Lance.

Then (F/N) wrapped her arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to her, "And as for Pidge this cutie is already taken as well, by who you may ask? Well, that's obvious, me." This made me blush majorly because technically yeah, I do like her but I didn't expect for her to say she liked me back out right and center.

Now stepping out for everyone to see her completely, I realized she was wearing an (F/C) Tomboy like outfit with Voltron pins in her (H/L) (H/T) hair, on her shoes, and bracelets.
(Ignore the crosses and imagine the skirt reaches to her knees and is wavier.) The choker she was wearing made her look even better. The wing shoes just added more effect, and her (S/C) skin made her stand out even more, but in a good way.

"Perfect." You muttered.

All of us stared in awe while she showed off her outfit, she giggled and looked towards me

Tilting her head she stated with a toothy smile, "Perfect huh? You must like what you see?"

Booping her nose mocking her in response, "Yes actually, yes I do." We both blush and giggled when she bopped me back. She gave me a quick peck on the lips and turned around, 

"Well everyone, now that we know what we're wearing tomorrow let's get some sleep! Oh yeah and one last thing.." She paused as everyone waited for what she was going to say.

(F/N) sighed out and started off slow,

"Well for starters I'm a lesbian and I was too embarrassed to tell anyone, which is one reason why I wear lots of boy stuff..." I place my hand on her shoulder to comfort (F/N).

But suddenly she talked really fast, but that didn't matter cause everyone still comprehend what she was saying. Every. Last. Word.

"Shiro likes Allura, Lance secretly likes Keith, Hunk obviously likes Shay, and as you can see me and Pidge like each other were just not together yet so yeah, BYE!!" Everyone flinched of sudden shock, they all were about to yell at her but before they could she grabbed me by the wrist and ran out the room down the halls, dragging me along with her.

As we laughed together I thought, 'Today was a good day, I wonder what tomorrow's gonna be like.' I already knew the answer to that question, awesome. Because (F/N) would be right there with me, and for me, that's all I needed.

(F/N)