Affection (Lance x Reader Pt.3)

Everything has been going amazing for you with the paladins and Voltron. They treat you well as well as you do to them, have laughs, and work together. Although your not exactly apart of Voltron they still treat you like you are, Shiro even said himself,

"It doesn't matter if you don't have a lion, as long as you're with us will consider you as one of us. That's all that matters."

Honestly, you secretly call him Space dad when he's not looking. It suits him very well and frankly, everyone else agrees. But of course, the one you've hung out with the most is Lance, you guys grew closer and closer every day eventually gaining feelings for him.

~8 Weeks Later~

In Lance room, you asked to borrow some casual clothes since yours was in the wash. But for some reason he had extra clothes in his closet that was your size, you hope they weren't from some other girl. You walk out the room to let Lance know your done dressing.

"Okay Lance, I'm finished."

He looked at you and his eyes widened a bit, he blushed looking away from you.

"You look sexy in those clothes, Quiznak why are you constantly so good looking?" He mumbled.

You giggled and softly kicked him in the ankle,

"Is looks all you care about in a woman?" You raise an eyebrow crossing your arms.

"N-no, of course not! But it is the first thing I see since all of you are fallen angels~" You heard him stutter which you found cute but of course he recovered himself with a flirt. Typical Lance.

"Well sorry to break it to ya but I'm no angel, I'm a demon that scrapped my knees crawling outta hell for freedom." You laugh as you softly kick Lance on the shin and runoff. Of course, he chases after you to get payback.

"Hey! Get back here you little sexy devil!" He yelled after you.

You tried your best not to fall over laughing as you run. You turned some corners to throw him off as well, but eventually, you ended up running into a room only to be cornered. You stop to take a breath as Lance bust into the room,

"Ha! I've got you now!" He yelled pointing at you.

He ran up to you, you tried your best to run away again but you ended up tripping yourself, resulting in you falling over. Before you hit the ground though Lance caught you in his arms.

"Jeez (F/N)! From how fast you were running I could barely catch up, your lucky I even caught you just now or you could have knocked yourself out from the fall!" He looked worried but was still smiling. Good, you liked his smile.

You snicker, "Sorry 'bout that."

You both laugh together, and soon you both realize the position you guys are in. Before looking into his eyes, you blush as well, does he. Your faces were only inches apart and only in a matter of seconds could you kiss him right then and there.

You started thinking what would it be like to kiss Lance? What do his lips feel like? Would he kiss passionately or roughly? Would he mind if I kissed him? There were so many questions but not enough answers, you guess those questions would be answered very soon.

You both slowly start to inch close to each other ready to plant a kiss of love when suddenly someone walks in, it was Allura.

Even within the short time of being here you noticed he was around Allura a lot, this bothered you. You both quickly pull away from each other and look straight at her.

She playfully smirks, "Did I interrupt something?"

'Yes actually, you did.'

You kept quiet as Lance spoke up, "Not exactly, I was just talking to (F/N)!"

'Just talking huh, wow thanks..'

"That's quite the way to talk to someone." She did air quotes emphasizing the word talk.

"Anyway I'll be going now, I just wanted to check in on (F/N). But from what I can see, she's doing just fine." She giggled leaving the room.

Lance looks back at you and gives a "sorry look." You smile reassuring that it was okay.

"So.." He says awkwardly.

"Dual?" You raise a brow.

"Heh, you're on!" He smirks.