Dancing Demon (Keith x Reader)

~Your POV~ 

When I'm alone sometimes I sing and dance around a room, It doesn't matter what room as long as it's big enough for one person to move around a lot. No one has caught me yet, thank god. If someone were to have caught me in the act I don't know what I'd do, but moving on. That's what I'm doing right now, singing and dancing around the training room. Why the training room, no idea, it's just where my feet carried me off too. But right now the song I'm singing and dancing to is, "Bite by Troye Sivan" to those who are curious as to how in the world I haven't been caught yet well, I almost have. By Keith. 

You know how he's always training whenever he gets the chance, yeah, he kinda walked in on me but since I wasn't singing and barely making any movement at the moment. I got away with it by saying, "I was just getting ready to train with some music playing! That's all.."  Anyway, I'm having the time of my life right now, It's just a thing I do to have fun. 

"Kiss me on the mouth, set me free, but please don't bite." You say softly while doing a few twirls and leaps afterward. You stop all activity and do a graceful ending pose as the song ends, you stand up straight again letting out a sigh of accomplishment. You smile at yourself as you put away your phone, but looking over towards the door, swearing that you saw something out of the corner of your eye. Your shrug it off and quietly makes your way out the room back to yours. It was really late at night so no one was awake which was when you normally where you did your dancing at. 

You walk back into your room locking the door behind you, laying down in bed. And as you relax in your bed you slowly start to drift off into a comfortable sleep. 

~Timeskip/Keith POV~

After a while of training, I heard footsteps in the halls, assuming it was everyone else waking up I take a break and stop training. As I pace over to the door making my way to the couch room where everyone usually chills at, I see (F/N) talking with Pidge and Shiro. I remembered last night when I saw her in the training room singing and dancing, I'm surprised she didn't see me when she left. Guess I got lucky. 

~Flashback~

I'm walking down the hall and hear music playing along with light thuds coming from the training room. Before I enter the room, I look through the window to see (F/N) singing and dancing. She looked so elegant and graceful I couldn't help but watch instead of interrupting her. I would have entered the room not giving a care in the world of what she was doing but, she seemed to be having fun plus, I'd be rude to interrupt her. 

She stopped the same time the song stopped and was getting packed up, I duck down hoping she didn't see me while she made her way to the door. I walk to the other side of the door and crouch down as much as you can while she exits the room. Luckily she didn't see me, and I watch as she sneaks her way back to I assume her room.

I get up walking into the training room undetected and thought,

"(F/N) has a nice rear end.. Wait no, stop thinking that! I'm definitely not ending up a perv like Lance..!" Blushing, I shake my head snapping out of it, getting back to my training. 

I snap out of my flashback and hear a voice away from to me speaking loud and clear saying for everyone to hear,

"Looks like someones found the angel of their heaven!" Looking over, you see that it's Lance, of course. He had his casual smirk on his face eyeing me down, as he nudged (F/N).

~Your POV~

  "Looks like someones found the angel of their heaven!" You hear Lance practically yell as he nudges you. You look at him confused then look over at Keith who is clearly flushed staring at you, so you speak up smirking at Keith.  

"Sorry but I'm no angel, I'm a demon that scraped her knees who is bound to make your life hell." You cross your arms winking at Keith, continuing your conversation with Pidge and Shiro while Lance gives an 'ayyyyye.' Kieth looks away blushing more he'll end up the color or his lion if he keeps it up. Then you hear Keith say something that you currently didn't expect, 

"More like the dancing demon that tumbled her way through the stars, looking for somewhere to secretly sing letting her voice roam free." Everyone looked confused and stared at you as you froze of surprise glancing towards him. 'So it wasn't my imagination, I did see something when I left the room that night. It was Keith!' You thought, you stand up off of the couch walking out the door. You weren't gonna let the rest find out you could dance, I'd be embarrassing. 

You wondered if Keith had watched you before if he had that was probably why you would catch him looking at you so much. Did he become fond of you? If so, did you like him back? Sure he could be snappy and to himself sometimes but that's just how he is. You don't mind it too much, you just find it as another good thing about him that comes in handy in some situations.

'He's just a cautious person, but sometimes a bit too cautious.'

You swiftly pace through the halls when you feel someone grab a hold of your wrist, stopping you. You look back and of course, it was Keith. 

"What is it, Keith?"

He sighs, "Look I just wanted to tell you that I really like your dancing and singing skills. Your really graceful when doing so, so there's no need to feel ashamed if that's why you left the room."

You take your wrist outta his grasp and turn facing him, "No it's okay, I just really wanted it to be a thing just between me, myself, and I you know." (Totally wasn't a song reference)

Keith giggled looking down, "Yeah, but could you maybe.. Teach me how to dance, I could help with your fighting skill in exchange! If you want.."

You giggle and smile as you look at his cute face, "You know that sounds good, deal. Mixing my dancing skills with fighting I think could be pretty interesting!"

He looks up and kisses you on the cheek, "Awesome. So, same time and place like yesterday?"

"Y-yeah, that's cool." You stutter from the unexpected kiss but kiss him back to show your blossoming love for him, as well as he did to you. After that you both stared into each other's eyes and start to lean in for a kiss when all of a sudden you hear a flash of some sort, you both look to where it came from and see Lance, Pidge, and Hunk with their phones out. They must have thought you were gonna yell at them or run away since they quickly hid their phones behind them, but you reacted differently. 

"Heh, looks like we've got a bit of poperatsy Keith.. Well, continue taking pictures it'll last longer." You grab Keith by the chin and forcefully kiss him, he soon kisses back which definitely satisfied the other three watching since you heard many more pictures being taken and fangirl/boy noises. Pidge almost screamed, "I ship it!!" But was stopped by either Hunk or Lance.

You pull back giggling at Keith's dazed expression, you give him one last long kiss on the lips before walking away with a little more pep in your step.

"See ya later, Keith!"