2 *D I S A P P O I N T M E N T*

O-ow...

My eyes open slowly, my vision heightened. The details were sharp, and nothing was left unnoticed.

Including the Alpha standing over me. My pack alpha... My pack... I'm in the pack!

A yip of excitedness escaped me in realization that I was still in my wolf form. I stand on shakey legs, wiggling around.

Most werewolves are raised shifting. I had to wait, due to being the daughter of an Omega. That also means I am smaller then any others wolf, besides Omegas themselves.

He gave me a wolfish grin and led me to the pack house, where I expected to smell the most amazingest smell ever from my boyfriend, indicating he was my mate.

Instead all I got was the smell of my perfume as he came out to greet me. His face turned into one of disappointment, remembering our agreement.

"We have to agree, that once I shift and if we're not mates, we'll break up."

We nodded at each other, before going sperate ways.

"We have a party at the end of this month. There will be multiple packs, but this year we'll be hosting it. The Alpha King will be there, so best behavior." Alpha Ben had shifted and gotten dressed, allowing me to do the same. I smile, brushing off the dirt on my outfit.
"Okay... Do you think I'll find my mate there?" Hope leaked into my voice, and he frowned.
"I'm not sure... But if you don't, we can go from pack to pack looking for him. We'll travel." A grin crossed my face, grateful for my Alpha.
"Thank you so much!" He smiled.
"Of course. "