9 *A L I T T L E D A R K*

Members stare at us with either adoration or anger. For which one of us was very confusing.
A little girl runs up to me, hugging my leg. She has her blonde hair in pig tails, her blue eyes, shining up at me.
"Hello Miss Luna!" I giggle and look down at her.
"Hello! What is your name?" She smiles and opens her mouth before being cut off by a blonde woman, scooping her off my legs. The woman bows to me deeply, apologizing profusely.
"Don't apologize! Its fine!" I smile and turn to Xavier, walking after him. I smile to all the men and women, passing them to get to the building.
"The pack adores you already." Xavier says, giving me a sideways look once walking in. I giggle, blushing.
"Yay!" He kisses the top of my head, leading me up a huge flight of elegant stairs. My eyes wander around as we walk around, my curiosity kicking in. He leads me to a room with two huge double doors. He motions for me to open the doors, hands busy with my box. Opening the doors, a gasp escapes me. The room was huge with black a red velvet theme. A huge bed took its spot in the middle of the room, with a TV across from it on the wall. On the far wall was a red velvet couch, with a black coffee table in front of it. There were three other doors; Im guessing one led to the bathroom and another to a closet, but I didnt know where the third one went.
"Wow." I said plainly. He chuckles, walking in and placing down my box on the bed.
"Sorry, its a little dark." I smile, shrugging a bit. He turns as I put the bag next to the bed. He opens the tub of kink gear I have, smirking.
"Now lets see what the naughty girl has."