14 *T O O L I T T L E *

Once Daddy and I had explored the nursery together, he placed me on his hip and carried me to the closet.
"Now, Little One, I think you're too little for such big girl clothes." Giggling, I nodded in response .
"Yes Daddy." Daddy opened the closet and pulled out a small pink dress. It was a pretty pastel pink dress, with a seemingly large amount of petticoats attached, making it extremely poofy and adorable. In a spur of excitement, I lean over to try and grab it from Daddy. He growls slightly in my ear.
"Little girl, is that how you're supposed to ask for things?" Embarrassed at my behavior, I shake my head and return to my original place in his arms. "Next time, be patient. You're too little to get dressed yourself, so there's no point in even trying to grab the dress. Understood?" I nod eagerly, wiggling a bit to be put down so he could dress me. He gently placed me on the ground, slipping the jacket off my shoulders and unzipping the dress. He laid them over the bar of my crib, leaving my in my cute lacey bra and panties. I always wore them because I thought I looked so cute! They were a pretty lilac color, being the darkest ones I own. He slipped the dress over my head and help adjust it to fit correctly. I felt a flash of happy feelings wash over me, and I could feel myself growing smaller by the moment. He walked over to the cases of pacis and grabbed one with a pink shield and handle, but a lilac bat on the front. He crouched to my height, smiling at me. Daddy pressed the nipple of the paci to my lips and I opened them, sucking it into my mouth.
"Good girl." He cooed, making me giggle happily. Returning to his full height, he swings me around and places me on his hip.

Guys I know it's been forever and a half and that this update is awful but I thought you guys deserved SOMETHING. I love you all, remember that.