13 * N U R S E R Y *

Clutching my head in a panic, I suddenly realize how crazy I must look. I quickly drop my arms, smiling sheepishly at the people around me. Arms wrap around my waist and out of panic, I grip the arms. Delicious shocks shot up my arms and I could feel him nuzzling my neck.
"I'm sorry Princess... I didn't mean to get mad... Let me show you something. Im sure it'll brighten your mood." With a small scowl I nod.
"Fine..." Engulfing my tiny hand with his huge one,  he leads me back to where our room is, before stopping at the room in front of ours.
"So... I had your home Alpha send me your clothing sizes and shoe sizes. And early this morning I had some pack members go out and buy you things." He opened the door and inside was a pastel pink and white themed nursery. Across from the door way was a huge crib, with a pink canopy over it with white fairy lights. On the bed there was an over whelming amount of stuffies, along with a ton of fluffy pillows and blankets. On the wall to the right of that there were boxes over flowing with toys, all neatly placed in a line. On a pastel pink shelf above it there were a few remotes, a baby monitor, and several boxes displaying pacifiers.  On the shelf there were more fairy lights. On the wall to the left of the crib were huge doors, painted a pastel pink. The walls themselves were white and the carpet on the wooden floor was a pastel pink. Excitement overwhelms me as I automatically slip into my little space.
"Daddy!! Lookie!! The pretty lights, an-an-and da stuffies!! And all da toys!!" I run into the room, jumping around before looking at Xavier.
"I know baby. I designed this entire room myself. When you fell asleep last night, I managed to order all of the stuffies to fit your needs. Along with the pacifiers.  My beta set them up around two this morning." I look around in awe. I have the bestest Daddy