10 *S W E E T D R E A M S*

I bit my lip anxiously as he carefully went through the box. I knew what was in there, and exactly where it was. I heard a small chuckle, causing me to look up in alarm. He held up my butt-plug tail, raising an eyebrow. I blushed, giggling.
"I like it." He said simply, making me sigh in relief. He stopped looking through it, walking over to me and cupping my cheek lovingly.
"What a beautiful little girl. And all mine." His eyes started to glow, his wolf showing through. They slowly faded back to the normal color, his thumb rubbing across my cheek bone. With a cheeky smile, I lean up as he leans down, pressing his lips to mine gently. Sparks ran down my body, warming me in its path. He pulled away after a moment, causing my lips to turn to an automatic pout. He chuckled, running his hand through my hair gently.
"Are you sleepy Princess?" I could feel myself slipping into little space, a small smile replacing my pout. I bounced slightly and nodded in response, making him chuckle again. What an attractive sound. Xavier picked me up by my thighs, holding me close and walking into a room connected to ours. It was a huge, gorgeous bathroom. Everything was made from a black stone with red accents. What really caught my attention was the huge bathtub, with a glass shower across from it.
"Can I has a bath!?" I asked excitedly, making him smile. He nods.
"Do you want to bathe by yourself, baby, or do you want me to wash you up?" My cheeks heated at the thought of him seeing me naked, but I shyly pointed at him. Xavier smiled and nodded, setting me down on the side of the bathtub, running the water. I watched him closely as he tested the water and put in pink bubbles. How are bubbles pink!? I squeak excitedly, bouncing before nearly slipped off the edge, into the bubbly water. Xavier quickly caught my wrist, standing me up. A small noise escaped my lips, my wide eyes meeting his. He grasped the bottom of my dress and pulled it up, leaving me in a pair of pink lacey panties and a matching bra. His eyes darkened as he took in my body, making me giggle. My small giggled cause Xavier to snap out of it, his eyes returning to their natural color.
"What a beautiful Princess." He cooed, reaching around me and unclipping my bra, and sliding down my panties. He held my hand as I clumsily stepped in, nearly slipping.
"Be careful baby." Xavier's warm voice blessed my senses, making me feel all warm inside.
"Yes Daddy!" I sat down in the bubbles, before Xavier got up and grabbed my soaps, leaving me for a moment to play. I scoop the bubbles in my hands, giggling and plopping them on my head. He comes back a minute later, chuckling at my bubbled state. He took out my hair soaps, starting to wash my hair. He takes down the detachable shower head and rinsed the shampoo from my hair, before starting on the conditioner.
"Yaknow Daddy, I likes your face."
"Do you now?"
"Yes. It make me happy. It look like it made of stone but I wanna squish it." Xavier chuckles, making me pout as he messaged the conditioner into my hair.
"Are you laughing at meee? Butthead!" His face suddenly hardened, a small glare being shot at me.
"Watch your attitude young lady." I bit my lip and nodded. "Tilt your head back." I squeezed my eyes shut and did as I was told, the water rinsing out the conditioner. He quickly washed down my body, being thorough but fast. He pulled me out of the tub, wrapping me up in a big fluffy towel. I squeaked as he rubbed his big hands through the towel, rubbing me dry.
"Now it's time to wash your face. Can you do it yourself?" I nod, waddling up to the sink. I washed my face, going through my long face regimen before brushing my teeth and waddling out to the bed. There Xavier had one of my cute night gowns in his hand, along with panties. My hair brush and satin scrunchie sat beside him, along with my curl cream. I dropped my towel, a wave of cold air hitting me. Seeing how cold I was, Xavier quickly slid on my panties and slid the night gown over my head. As my head comes through the hole he gives me a peck on the lips, causing my to burst into giggles. He smiles sweetly before picking up my hair brush. I turn around and he starts gently brushing through my wet hair. Once my hair was fully detangled, he rubbed it through with some curl cream and pulled it back into a low ponytail.
"Ready for bed Princess?" I nod eagerly. He grins and picks me up, setting him on the bed beside him. He places my hair things on the bedside table and turns off the light, before turning to face me. Xavier laid on his side, watching me. I yawned sleepily, curling up under the blanket. He got under the blanket, pulling me close and kissing my forehead.
"Sweet dreams Babygirl."

~~~

DUDE I AM SO SORRY. I JUST HAVENT HAD THE INSPIRATION TO WRITE, BUT HERE IT IS!!!