12 *I G É T I S*

In the meeting we were forced to attend before breakfast, my eyes wouldn't move from my mate. His dark hair was a bit messy, his light green eyes focused on person speaking to him. The suit her wore was tight around his muscular arms, and his long fingers softly tapping on the table impatiently. Tingles ran through my body, my arousal becoming more evident. His jaw clenched suddenly and he looked at me, a blue glow around the iris of his eyes. I blushed and put one knee over the other, hoping no one else could smell it. His hand went to my knee, rubbing small circles on it with his thumb before he looked back at his main warrior, who was talking about something to do with a neighboring pack. They planned to attack.
"What's the pup population?" My voice surprised even myself.  My wolf was concerned. The man looked at me before looking at his papers.
"36 percent of the pack ma'am." My heart started to race in slight anger. If they think that we're killing off that many parents to the that many pups...
"And what have they done wrong as a pack to deserve attack?" The man paused and I could tell it was something he already went over.
"They're in debt."
"For how long." He hesitated.
"Two years." My jaw dropped and I could feel my temper rise.
"So you would attack this pack, kill parents of innocent pups, for a debt that you gave them no time to repay!?" I could feel my voice raising and my tone getting sharper. His face paled and he started to sweat.
"W-Well-"
"The attack on this pack would only bring negative results. Those of being a possibly angry kingdom, abandoned pups,  widowed mates... And a terribly angry Luna. So I suggest you change your plan." By the end of my mini speech, it was no longer me speaking. My wolf had started to come out for the first time. All eyes were on me, and the warriors looked nervous. The two men to my left looked proud, and the man to the right of Xavier looked angry. Xavier looked at me, seemingly proud but extremely angry.
"Yes Ma'am." I stood and nodded.
"Well. Ill be taking my leave."
"Celvia. Sit." Xavier's voice caused me to turn to him. His eyes were smouldering; he was mad. Why was he angry with me!? With a huff of air, I sat back down. Xavier didn't touch me or look at me for the rest of the meeting. Once the meeting ended, I stood and walked out of the room.
"Celvia!" I ignored Xavier, just as he had ignored me. 'Go to him.' I shrieked at the sudden voice in my head, grasping my head as I froze.  'Calm down. I am your wolf, Igétis.'