16 * C O L O R I N G*

I pushed another colored page to Daddy, placing my hand on his wrist. He tapped my hand three time, acknowledging me. He continued speaking to his Beta, and I simply stared up at him. Daddy had explained to me, that when I want his attention I just put my hand on his wrist! He'll tap my hand three times, to acknowledge me wanting his attention. When he's done, he'll talk to me!
"Princess?" My eyes focused once I noticed Daddy was speaking to me.
"Oh! Daddy look, I drew another one!" All the men in the room awed, my cheeks going up in flames at the attention. Daddy looked at it and gasped.
"It's so beautiful baby!" It was a froggy with wings, but I wanted the wings pink so I colored the frog light green and the wings hot pink.
"Thank you Daddy! I color another!" Igétis was comfortably in her mental cage, listening to everything they discussed so I didn't have to. They spoke about the new plan for the indebted pack, pleasing her. Daddy rubbed my back gently, kissing my temple sweetly. I flipped through the pages of my coloring book, looking for something to color for him.
"C'mon Princess." I looked up at Daddy, before making grabby hands at him. He chuckled and picked me up, placing me on his hip. I hid my face in his neck as we walked through the living spaces, feeling peoples stares on us. I felt Daddy growl lowly, kissing the top of my head. He walked into our bedroom, kissing the side of my head.
"Let's go on a date baby. Tonight. Okay?" I pull my face away and nod, smiling sweetly.
"Yes!"

~~~~~~~~

I owe you all a big apology. I just haven't been connected to my little space as of late, and it's been really hard for me to write... but I will try writing more!! Thank you for being so patient and still supporting me through this all!