5 *A L P H A K I N G*

The loud sound terrified me, causing me to whimper and step back. A gorgeous man stormed up to the stage, dressed in a gorgeous suit. His eyes glowed a bright blue, everyone in the facility gasping and bowing. Alpha slowly gets to one knee, bowing.

The Alpha King?

"I-Im so sorry I-I didn't mean to get i-in your way o-of your mate." My words come out a bit jumbled as he looked at me. Im blocking him from his mate!!
"You are my mate little one." He growled out deeply, grabbing my wrist. My heart swelled, excitement flowing through my veins. I felt it! Intoxicating shocks went up my arms, making me shiver. He pulled me off the stage, growling at anyone who looked at us, and tugged me up the steps.
"A-Alpha-"
"Show me to your room." He ordered, cutting me off rudely. My heart fell, nodding and leading him to it. He closed the door after I walked in, glaring at me. His eyes softened, a small smile showing on his face as he looked at me. A smile graced my face, the excitement taking over me again. I squeak and hug him, kissing his cheeks. He laughed slightly, picking me up and making the height difference less.
"My apologies little one for being so rude." He mumbled, rubbing my back.
"Its okay!" He sighed, setting me down. I understood. He wouldn't be able to show how excited he was. He was a king over a lot of vicious packs, and somebody may take his excitement as weakness. He cupped my cheek, staring into my eyes.
"I'm going to help you pack. You're moving with me."

---

Tyler Hoechilin as Alpha King Xavier. Ugh he's so Daddylicious.