Chapter 1

Boxes fill my room making it very chlostrophobic.

"Hey" my foster mom says walking in.

"Do we have to move to Nebraska?" I ask and she nods.

"Trust me your gonna love it, plus, i heard theres a lot of cute boys" she says elbowing me.

"Stoooop" i say.

"Cmon we're leaving soon" she says and i sigh.

***

The way up to nebraska was pretty boring. I had my headphones in, listening to Lana Del Rey the entire time up.

When we finally get there i walk into the house. Its huge considering its just me and my foster moms.

Yes, i have foster moms. I also have a foster brother whos older than me. He was the only person who made me happy again. But all that happiness drifted away when he left to join the army.

"Go on honey, go pick your room" my mom says and i walk upstairs.

Damn these rooms are HUGE! I pick the one with its own bathroom, a walk in closet, and a balcony. It also is carpeted. The room was already painted a dark purple and i thought it was cool so i left it that way.

The first thing i do is put up my band posters. All time low, Blink182, the 1975, 5 seconds of summer, sleeping with sirens, etc.

"You like your new room?" My mom ask as both of them walk in.

"Yeah" i say.

"Cmon, were gonna go for dinner" my other mom says.

"No thanks, im not hungry" i say.

"You have to eat something, Trin" she says.

"Fine, bring me back a salad" i say and go back to putting up my posters.

***

By the time i finish up my room my moms come home. My room now has posters all over with lights bordering the ceiling.

"Trinity!" My moms yell.

"Coming!" I say going down the stairs.

"Heres your salad" she says passing it to me.

"Thanks" i say.

"Are you excited for school tomorrow?" Mom asks.

"No"' i say.

"Trust me, itll get better" she says and i sigh.

When i finish i go up to take a shower. The bathroom in my room is somewhat big.

Damn where did my moms find the money to buy this house.

When i take my shower i look at the scars on myself. I dont cut because i think im fat because im pretty skinny. I cut because i want to erase all the memories. Get rid of the past.

I get out of the shower and put my pajamas on.

I then climb on my giant bed. Its huge. My blanket is a faded british flag with navy blue pillows. I look at the ceiling then i eventually fall asleep.