Chapter 28

"Happy one year babe" i hear jack say as i wake up.

I sit up and kiss him.

"It sucks we cant celebrate today" i say holding his hand.

"How do you know?" He asks.

"Jack! You just woke up from an overdose!" I say.

"But i talked to the doctor and they said they could release me for the day as long as i stay in a wheelchair because they dont know if im okay enough to walk yet" he says.

"Really?!" I ask and he nods and i hug him.

"Now let me get dressed so we can go" he says about to get up.

"No, sit back down, ill help you" i say getting his clothes and shutting the door and blinds.

I put his feet into the boxers and pull them up to his knees.

"Okay babe your gonna have to stand up for a sec" i say and he grabs onto me to stabilize himself and he stands up while i pull his boxers all the way up.

I sit him back down and untied the hospital gown and took it off of him and put it on the ground.

I then put on his jeans and i then grab his shirt.

As im about to put it on he leans in and kisses me and then i put the shirt on over his chest. I put on his vans.

"Im gonna go bring you over a wheelchair" i say leaving the room breifly.

I pull out my phone and text my mom telling her we're dropping off Evan by her.

Then i return to the room with the wheel chair.

Jack tries standing up on his own but stumbles and falls back on the bed.

"Jack! Be careful!" I say helping him back up and into the wheelchair.

"Ill hold Evan" he says and i hand him the baby.

I then push him out and we get into the car.

***

"I wish you could go back tomorrow so we could spend the night together" i say playing with his hand while we sit in the back of the über.

"Me too" he says putting his lips on mine.

"Where are we going?" I ask him because he told the über driver where to take us.

"Its a surprise" he says.

"Better not be somewhere fancy" i say and he laughs.

He pulls up and i get out and help Jack back in his wheelchair. He pays the driver.

"Sit. I know how to drive this by myself" he says patting his lap and i sit down on him.

Jack wheels us to a picnic area and on the grass flower petals in the shape of a heart with a bouquet of roses inside of a picnic basket.

"Happy Anniversary Babe" Jack says kissing me. When his lips are on mine i feel like all the energy in the world rushed through me electrifying every part of my body.

"How did you do this?!" I ask him.

"I know people" he smiles.

I help him out and help him sit down on the grass. I open the basket and take out the food.

Sandwiches from subway, soda, and chocolate covered strawberries.

"Chocolate strawberries?" I laugh.

"Hey! I thought theyre romantic!" He says and i laugh.

"Its okay, i love it" i say kissing him.

We eat our subway sandwiches and laugh and exchange kisses here and there.

"Can you believe were graduating in a couple days?" Jack asks and i shake my head.

"Feels like yesterday when i didnt wanna move here, but its been a year" i say.

He smiles.

"But arent you happy you decided to say?" He asks.

"Very" i smile and kiss him.

I open the box of strawberries and i take one out and try to romantically feed one to Jack like in the movies but he yanks it off with his teeth and leaves the leaves between my fingers and i cant stop laughing.

"I love your laugh" he says to me.

I smile. Who knew that some sad little depressed girl would finally find her prince charming and the source of her happiness.

"Thank you" i say.

"For what?" He asks.

"For saving me" i say to him.

"We saved eachother" he tells me pulling up his sleeve, revealing his scars and pulls me into a hard kiss.

*******************************

IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN OVER A MONTH!!!! I have been so busy with school starting but i promise i will try to stay on schedule. But anyways, 2 CHAPTERS LEFT!!! Please let me know if u guys would want a sequel bc ill only write one if you guys would read it. Love ya!

-K