Chapter 16

Its finally been 7 days. We get let out of the isolation room today. I dont know if im relieved or dissappointef because im out of the confined room but im not sharing with Carter anymore.

Carter sits next to me on the bed.

"Hey" he says rubbing my back.

"Hi" i say smiling.

"Youve never showed me your wrists before, can i see them?" He asks and i shake my head.

"Please? Trust me id be the last person to judge you about it" he says and i sigh, rolling up my sleeves and turning over my wrists.

He takes one arm and puts it in his lap and traces the scars. Some are clearer than others but their all there.

"Why?" He asks.

"They each have their own reason" i say.

"Hm.. Whats this one?" He asks pointing to a more faded one.

"Bitches from school" i say.

"This?" He asks at another.

"My only friend backstabbed me." I say.

"What about this?" He asks at a more recent one.

"This, this was from when my mom died" i say looking at the floor.

"Im so sorry" he says.

"Its, its fine" i say trying not to break.

Tears start to fall as he pulls me into a tight hug.

"I love you" he says to me.

We sat there for a moment. It took me a while to say something back.

"I love you too" i finally say.

The guards unlock the door and help us out of the room.

"Support group time" one of them say and i roll my eyes.

We walk in and i see Jack staring at me.

"Cmon" Carter says guiding me to a seat away from him.

Halfway into support group i feel really sick.

"Can i leave please, im not feeling good" i say.

"Uh um yeah i guess" he says.

I thank him and run out of the room. I go into the bathroom and start to throw up. I throw up for about 15-20 minutes until it feels like theres nothing left in me.

I walk to the sink and wash off my face. I look in the mirror and my face looks fine. Arent u supposed to be pale after u puke out your guts?

I walk out and into my room.

I lay down and try to fall asleep.

"Hey, you okay?" He asks walking in and i shake my head.

"But you look fine?" He says.

"I know i know but, HAND ME THE GARBAGE CAN, QUICK" i say and he brings it over and i throw up in it.

"Im gonna go find someone" he says and leaves. I keep puking in the can until he comes back with the nurse.

"Hmm well its not the flu... There is another thing it could be" she says.

"What?" Carter asks.

"Have u been having any cramps lately? Like period cramps but without the period?" She asks.

"Now that you brought it up, i have" i say.

"Hmm" she says.

"What?" I ask.

"Well those are all symptoms of... Pregnancy." She says.

"What?!" Me an Carter say at the same time.

"Ill just leave you two alone" she says leaving.

He sits next to me.

"Oh my god. Im pregnant" i say.

"Its okay," he says.

"No carter, im 17, in a psych ward, and im pregnant" i say.

"Im pregnant" i say again this time crying.

"I mean theres gotta be pills or something you can take right?" He asks and i shake my head.

"No. I cant. Im not getting an abortion. I, um, we made this baby and we cant just throw it away. We need to keep it" i say and he nods.

"Okay" he says resting my head down and brushing my hair with his fingers.

I just start crying and break down.

"Trin, trin its okay, im here. Ill be here the entire time. We will get through this. Together. Trust me. Every step of the way, we will get through this, YOU will get through this" he says kissing my forehead.

He lays down on the bed and holds me.

"If anyone in here except the nurse finds out about this, you know we're screwed right?" He says.

"How are we gonna hide it?" I ask.

"We'll say it was from Jack, before you came here. Dont worry, exerythings gonna work out" he says and i smile.

"A baby" i say staring down at my stomach smiling.

"Its gonna be a boy" he says.

"Oh no no no we all know its gonna be a girl" i say.

"Wanna bet?" He asks and i nod.

"Deal?" I ask holding out my hand.

"Deal" he laughs.

"But its gonna be a girl" i say really fast laughing every other word.

"Its gonna be a boy!" He says and tickles me.

I laugh uncontrolably and he laughs.

"Wow. 17 and 20 year old parents" he says.

"I thought you were 19?" I say.

"My birthdays tomorrow" he says.

"Really?" I ask and he nods.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, who do u like better? Trin and Jack or Trin and Carter? Comment who and help me come up with ship namess!

By the way, this part of the story is kind of a mixture of American Horror Story: Asylum and Orange Is The New Black so a few parts might be from either show.

Comment and Vote!!!

-Kaitlyn