Chapter 30

"Todays the day" I sigh of relief.

"Finally" Jack says sneaking up behind me and wrapping his arms around me.

"I need to start getting ready. I need clothes on" i say.

"No you dont" jack says into my neck and i laugh.

"Yes i dooo! U can help me pick out the dress" i say and he sighs.

He picks out a seafoam green and white chevron dress.

"Jack, can you help me zip it?" I ask and he walks over, gliding his fingertips across the back of my neck, pushing the hair to the side and he carefully zippers it.

"Tomorrows gonna start a new chapter for us. New home, no more school, you have a new job. We're finally gonna be a real family" he says holding my hand.

I look at him and kiss him.

I put on my gown and straighten my hair then put on my cap.

Jack wears a polo and khakis then puts his cap and gown on.

Evan waddles into our room and Jack pics him up.

"Cmon, mommys gonna change you bud" he says and carries him into his room and lays him on the changing table.

I put on a pair of khaki shorts and a blue polo on him.

*Jacks P.O.V*

When we get to the graduation im shaking like crazy.

"You okay?" Trin asks.

"Yeah, just nervous" i say which is the truth. Just about something else.

Me and trin take our seats and her mom has evan.

I tell the principal my plan and she smiles at me.

She calls off the names in alphabetical order.

"Jack Finnegan Gilinsky" she says when it gets to my name.

I walk up to the podium and shake her hand as she hands me my diploma.

"Good luck" she whispers to me. I walk out of the room and evan comes with me.

"Trinity Allison Jones" she says and as she grabs her diploma i walk out.

"What are you doing?" She asks me confused.

"Trin, since the day you first asked to sit next to me on the bus when you first moved here a year ago, i knew you were the one. Youre my cure. Whenever i just hate everything and thing my life is over you remind me that i still have a purpose. You. And whenever your life is shit, sorry everyone, i prove you that it isnt. There is something special in you, Trinity Allison Jones, and i want that with me too, for the rest of my life" i say and she starts crying.

"So Trinity," i say getting on one knee as Evan walks out with the box.

"Thanks bubba" i say kissing him on the cheek.

"Trinity, will you marry me?" I ask opening the box and revealing the ring.

She puts her hand over her mouth and nods as she cries.

"Yes!" She says and i pick her up, spinning her around as she kisses me.

The audience claps and cheers for us as we laugh.

I bring Evan back to Trins mom and we take our seats.

*Trins P.O.V*

While they roll off the other names i feel myself staring at Jack.

All i can think about is "wow. im getting married."

I snap back into reality when she says:

"Congratulations to the St John Academy Class of 2014" she says and everyone cheers.

We throw up out hats and cheer.

I smile at Jack and he does the same back.

I run over to jack and he lifts me up spinning me around in his arms.

"I love you" i say.

"I love you too babe" he says to me.

Jacob, Johnson, and Becca walk over by us.

"Hey guys" jacob says to us.

"Hey" Jack says.

"Let me see the ring!!!!" Becca says excitedly and i laugh showing her my ring.

"Its gorgeous!!" She gasps.

"Mama!" Evan says coming over to me. I lift him up.

"Whos this little guy?" Johnson asks.

"This is Evan" i say.

"Bubba, say hi" i say and Evan waves his hand.

As we leave the graduation and im holding Jacks hand i know, i know he is the one i wanna be with for the rest of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY SHIT ITS OVER!! Thank you guys sooooo much for reading!!! Im going to make a sequel to this called "Picking Up The Pieces" so hopefully if you loved and read this story, youll love and read the next one:) ty guys ily all!!!

-K