Chapter 11

Another day back at school. I really didnt wanna go considering 1. My mom died 2. My only friend is a perverted bastard and 3. Basically everyone hates me.

I get on the bus like usual. I walk on, people stare, laugh, push and shove me, then i sit by jack.

Except this time i see bella sitting in my seat. Kissing jack.

Tears start to form and i sit in an empty seat.

"Hey babe" jack says to me but i ignore him.

"Trin!" He says pretending nothing happened.

I hop off the bus and walk to the school door.

"Trin!!" Jack says chasing after me.

"Leave me alone!" I yell not looking behind at him.

I finally realize whats the point of going to school today? I feel like im gonna puke. So i just start to walk home grateful no one sees me ditching.

Im sick of it. Im sick of all the hurt. Sick of all the betrayal. I just want to get rid of all the pain.

Im really happy my mom isnt home so i run upstairs and take out pieces of paper. I write one for my mom and one for Sam. And i decide to write one to Jack.

Dear Jack,

Just because you broke my heart doesnt mean i dont love you anymore. Ive loved you since the day i met you on the bus, now, and always. I am saying goodbye because i cant handle all the pain. It won. I cant fight it off anymore because it kept getting worse and worse. All the betrayal between losing my mom, losing Jack J, and especially, losing you. But what hurt me the most is all the sweet lies you told me and how i kept believing them. Tell bella i say hi and she better take care of you or ill haunt the fuck out of her. I love you, always.

Love,

Trinity.

I go set up my bed then go put jacks note in the mailbox and text him.

To Jack: theres something i left for u in the mailbox

I send then go upstairs to the bathroom. I take out a bottle of pills and fill a glass of water. I put the pills in my hand, take a deep breath, and swallow them.

I carefully walk over to my bed, stare at the ceiling, and gradually fall asleep. Goodbye society, goodbye world, goodbye Jack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter was REALLY short! But anyways, ALMOST 200 READS!!! and 11 votes! I know that isnt alot for some of you but its alot for me. Anyways tell me if i should make more of these little authors notes!

-Kaitlyn