Chapter 17

It must be really early when i wake up because the doors are all locked.

They dont open any of the doors until 7.

And you cant get out yourself because theyre these big metal doors with special locks on them so we cant get out.

Luckily theres windows in between the rooms so i open the curtains and looked into Carters room and hes awake.

He notices me and i smile and he smiles back.

I mouth the words happy birthday to him and he rolls his eyes.

He finds a whiteboard and marker in his room and writes on it.

ITS 4AM GO BACK TO SLEEP he writes on the whiteboard.

I mouth the word okay to him and hold up a heart and he laughs.

I get off the floor and lay on the bed.

I try to fall asleep but find myself staring out the window.

I do eventually go to sleep but wake up when i hear the beep meaning the doors are opened.

Carter is still sleeping so i walk out of my room and into his. But i get stopped because someone covers my mouth and drags me somewhere. I try to scream Carters name but not a whole lot comes out of my mouth.

They take me into a room and lock it. The lights turn on and i see who it is. Andrew.

"Andrew what the fuck! You fucking scared me you bastard!" I say.

He doesnt answer me.

"Andrew... Are you okay?" I ask.

Still no reply.

"Andrew!!" I say.

"You know its really funny how you thought your little 'friend' carter was a murderer but it didnt bother you, but when i, the little boy who cuts himself try to become your friend, you barely acknowladge me" he says.

"What does that even have to do with this?" I ask.

Andrew pulls out something from his pocket.

"Surprise" he smiles and i scream really loud.

"Aw sweetie, im not gonna hurt you just yet, but if your little boyfriend comes in and saves you, your both gone." He says and i swallow hard.

"So tell me, why did you leave your sweet little jack for this asian badboy murderer?" He asks.

"Really? Your pointing out his ethnicity?" I ask.

"Really? You think your in the position to mock me?" He asks.

"Whatever, and because Jack left me." I say.

"He left you? Really? Because hes been a fucking mess for the past month while youve been fucking around with the Asian!" He says.

"There we go again with the racist comments" i say.

"Do you still have feelings for Jack?" He asks me but putting the knife up to my throat.

"Of course" i cry.

"Which do you love more?" He asks.

"Both" i say crying harder.

"You need one answer!!" He says pushing on my neck more.

I look over to the door handle and it moves as Carter opens the door.

"What the hell are you doing to her?!" Carter asks.

"Carter stop!! Hes gonna hurt you too" i cry.

"He cant do anything" Carter says.

"And what makes you think that?" He asks.

Then a ton of guards come in and pull him off me and i run into Carters arms.

My neck is bleeding and im losing blood.

He lifts me up and carries me in the hallway screaming.

"Call an ambulance!!" He calls and one of the nurses do. Jack was here for Support group and comes running over to me.

My eyes start to shut. Im going to die, i know it.

"Stop! Stop! You cant fucking go to sleep!! You need to stay awake! You are not leaving me!!!!" Jack says.

"The ambulance is here!!" Someone yells.

Carter runs me out but someone stops him.

"Mr. Reynolds, im sorry but you cant leave" they tell him.

Jack comes and takes me from him.

"Its okay man, i got her" he says and takes me to the truck.

they roll me in the truck and Jack sits next to me.

"Jack, im going to die" i say.

"No your not! You cant say that!!" He says.

****

I wake up and feel like fucking hell.

Jack sitting next to me smiles when i wake up.

"You didnt die" he smiles at me.

"I didnt, but im pretty sure someond else did" i say and he looks at me confused.

The doctor walks in and tells me a bunch of boring shit about me losing a shitload of blood.

"Look, i dont care about that shit, all i care about is the baby! Will they be okay?" I ask.

"Baby?!" Jack says.

"Good news and bad news. Good news is, the baby is fine, surprisingly, but bad news is, they might have a disorder due to the blood loss." They say and my smile turns to a frown and a tear rolls down my face.

"Okay, thank you" i say and he nods then leaves.

"Trin, what the fuck do you mean baby?!" He yells.

"Are you that fucking inconsiderate?! I just found out my kid is going to have a fucking disorder and i dont know how the fuck im going to be a mom to a disordered kid at 17 so either comfort me or shut the fuck up and leave" i cry.

"Im sorry, i didnt mean it like that, its just, Trin, I still love you." He says.

"Then why did you leave me?" I ask with tears in my eyes.

"Trin, you kissed someone else" he says.

"Why do you keep thinking that?! He kissed me! I didnt even kiss him back!" I say.

"You couldve told me that" he says.

"I tried Jack! I tried! But you didnt give me time to say a word because you walked out!" I say.

"I miss you, i miss you so fucking much. Jesus Trin! I cant even look at another girl without fucking thinking about you! I cant move on! Even though u clearly did..." he says.

"Jack, jack listen to me. I love you so fucking much. I didnt move on.

I tried moving on because i thought you left me for good. But now i dont know what to fucking do with my life because now im pregnant with his baby and i-" i say but he cuts me off as he leans in and softly presses his lips on mine.

"Do you love him?" He asks me.

"I, i dont know. But i do know one thing, and i love you" i say and kiss him again.

"I love you too" he says and i smile.

Then a nurse comes in and finishes the stitches in my neck and tells me i can leave in the morning.

"I gotta go, i have school tomorrow. Bye Trin" he says.

"Bye Jack" i say smiling.