This'll be Interesting-Laurinah

Warning: SMUT YAY!

~×~×~×~×~×

Lauren clicked the post button before locking her phone and placing it her back pocket. She knew that her most recent photo would send the fans into a frenzy, but she just couldn’t resist the opportunity to show off her new outfit. She was about to leave to her friend’s party, excited about the theme but more so about the thought of letting loose. She knew that there would be an endless supply of alcohol, not to mention many other drugs that her friends had access to.

She looked at herself in the mirror one last time before grabbing her purse and heading out the door. The young Latina locked her door behind her and bounded down to the elevator, eager to get to her friends below. They had come to pick her up and she silently thanked the universe that they had decided to designate a DD. As soon as she stepped out of the building, the cool October breeze hit her. The change in weather had been greatly welcomed by her and definitely improved her disposition. She saw the familiar car right away and walked quickly over to it, receiving quite a few catcalls from the vehicle’s passengers.

*********

As soon as Dinah saw Lauren’s tweet, she jumped up from her couch, grabbed her laptop, phone, and keys, and ran out the door. Within two minutes, she was three floors up, standing in front of Lauren’s apartment. She knocked a few times, though she figured the young woman had already left. Luckily for the young Polynesian, all five of the girls had made extra copies of their keys for each other. After finally figuring out which key was to Lauren’s, she opened the door and turned on the lights.

She knew Lauren had been to the store that day, which meant she had bought fresh mango. Dinah was sure that the older girl would not let her have any, which was why she decided to eat it without Lauren knowing. She put her laptop down on the couch and grabbed the mango from the fridge. From experience, she knew Lauren wouldn’t care if Dinah chilled at her place, so the young woman plopped down on the couch and began to scroll through Twitter.

She was always amazed at how quickly and excitedly their fans reacted to their pictures. Some of their Harmonizers were saying some very explicit stuff, but then again, Dinah wasn’t exactly about to disagree with them. Lauren’s new photo was hot, to say the least. Dinah hadn’t really thought much about her bandmate’s body before, no matter how much their fans seemed to be obsessed with it. Staring at the picture, Dinah suddenly felt a drop of saliva at the corner of her mouth and quickly wiped the drool away. She blamed it on the mango, dismissing the possibility of the photo being the source of her distraction.

The young woman opened up her laptop and started playing some of her favorite music. She was already enjoying her relaxing night, not to mention the fresh mango that she was devouring. She noticed a full bottle of wine on the counter and quickly grabbed it and a glass before returning to her seat. She would pay Lauren back for everything she was taking, but for now, she was going to enjoy one chill night.

********

Lauren spent the entire night dancing and drinking, two of her favorite activities to do with friends. With a solo cup in one hand she made her way through the vast number of people to the center of the dance floor. She was suddenly pressed up against two strangers, a guy behind her and a girl in front of her. Their movements mimicked the sensual rhythm of the DJ’s music and clearly affected Lauren’s current mood. She soon found herself leaning down slightly to place a kiss on the stranger’s neck, yet stopped abruptly, just two inches from the skin.

She was not in the mood to have a “Fifth Harmony scandal” on her hands, so she slipped out from between the two and walked to the other side of the room. She filled her cup up again with the mixed drink and let the alcohol into her system. Pulling out her phone, she realized it was close to one in the morning and she would have to be up for more rehearsals in less than six hours. Looking around the room, she found her DD and made her way home.