Yellow-Camally

"Pass me the yellow crayon,” Camila asked the shorter girl who she was currently sprawled out next to her, coloring her side of the page in theHello Kitty coloring book that the pair decided on after a bit of argument. Camila got the upper hand in the argument after threatening to tell the rest of the girls that Ally had been using two cabinets to hold her items. So Ally reluctantly agreed to let Camila choose the page in hercoloring book.

“But, I’m using it, Mila,” Ally exclaimed not looking away from the page in front of her, “You need to wait.”

“I need it though, Allycat,” Camila said to the older girl, giving her a pout even though Ally wasn’t any mind to her; she was concentrating hard on her coloring, with her tongue sticking out of her mouth and her tiny legs hooked together waving haphazardly in the air.

“Well then, you need to wait.”

Ally,” Camila tried to grab the crayon out of the girl’s hand but Ally saw the movement out of her peripheral vision and moved her hand but Camila could grab the object out of her hand.

Camila,” Ally exasperated, quickly moving from her position so that she was sitting up and resting on her hands.

Camila tried again to snatch the yellow crayon out of Ally’s hand but Ally again moved too quickly for Camila. Camila saw that there was no way she would be able to snatch the crayon from Ally was faster than her, (she reputed that is was because the girl was smaller than her and had less to move about so it took less effort) so she decided to overpower Ally.

Camila tackled Ally and tried to pin her down but Ally was flailing crazily trying to get out of Camila’s grip.

LET ME GO, CAMILA,” Ally cried from under the girl. Camila tried to cover Ally’s mouth but Ally started biting the air around her so that Camila couldn’t.

“Just give me the crayon!”

“NO!”

Camila had successfully pinned down Ally’s legs and was able to straddle the small girl, “Ally, I’m going to give you one more chance to give me the yellow crayon before I take out the big guns,” she warned.

Never.”

“You give me no choice,” Camila said looking down at the defiant girl. She took both her hands that were previously pinning down Ally’s and began to tickle Ally’s sides.

Camila – no, pl-please, STOP,” Ally squeaked out between giggles and tried to remove Camila’s tickling fingers but to no avail. Wow, I should really start going to the gym more often with Mani or Demi, she thought to herself.

“This is no fair, Mila,” Ally said pouting up at the relentless tickler above her.

“You left me no choice, my little Allycat, unless you want to give me the crayon now?” Camila said teasingly, pausing her tickling to look at the flushed, smaller girl who was trying to catch her breathe; Camila knew she had her beat.

Weighing her options, Ally reluctantly opened her mouth to agree to Camila’s commands but just as she was about to speak another voice interrupted her.

What’s going on here?” Lauren asked, amused.

“I –um – we – uh- Lauren – it’s,” Camila stammered while quickly getting off of Ally’s, who was now laughing hysterically. Camila felt her entire face flush, “she wouldn’t give me the yellow crayon,” she added at last, giving a little pout and the green-eyed girl who was now chuckling quietly.

“So, you straddle her,” Lauren said teasingly, causing Camila to blush again and Ally to laugh even harder (if possible) from where she was rolling on the ground.

Shut up, Ally, it’s not funny,” Camila cried out.

“Aw, it’s okay babe, I’m just teasing,” Lauren playfully reassured Camila.

“Want to color with us, Lolo?” Ally asked Lauren after her laughter died down and she wiped the tears off her face.

“Sure, Ally,” Lauren said plopping down next to Camila then joked, “as long as I’m not going to be straddled.”

“You wish,” Camila shot back sticking her tongue out at Lauren and lightly bumping her.