Chapter 16- Jealousy is a common human treat

I was soaking wet in sweat as I walked down the stage, holding my guitar and hearing people scream. I was completely amazed by the number of people who had been here tonight. It was just our first decent tour, and I didn't expect there to be so many fans in Sweden. I mean, it wasn't a big number of people, since we weren't so famous; but the number was too big for me to believe it at first glance. Dom had stayed throwing his drum sticks as the crowd grew crazy and he soon caught up with us backstage. Logan was somewhere lost in the crowd, taking pictures of the stadium; she had insisted on taking photos from the crowd, instead from taking them from the stage; she said she took better pictures when she was in the middle of the crowd. She also met with her friend Jan there, which was stupid because we got him some backstage passes and everything, but they agreed to meet each other in the middle of the crowd.

I grabbed a bottle of water from a table and opened it taking big sips to it, feeling the cold water refresh my throat. I gave my guitar to some dude from staff and followed Chris and Dom to a not so small room. Dom jumped directly to a small couch in the room, and Chris just lied on the cold floor, rubbing his face with his huge hands.

"Wow, that was amazing..." He murmured still covering his face with both of his hands. "I didn't expect that many people to show up"

"I know!" Dom answered excited as I proceeded to finish my bottle of water. "We're awesome..."

"Someone's a little bit too quiet!" Chris said looking at me, and I just glared at him with my mouth filled with cold water.

"Aw, someone is jealous because Logan is with her man!" Dom said and I gulped my water and jumped on top of Dom as he just started laughing and I tried to fight it, but started laughing too.

"Shut up! I'm not jealous and Jan is not her man!" Dom pushed me to the end of the couch, but I was holding onto his torso with my legs, so we both fell to the ground and Chris started laughing hysterically at us.

"Okay, he's not her man, but you sure are jealous, mate! Don't try to hide it" Dom was now lying on top of me as I rustled to get him off of me.

The door swung open, and some tall blonde guy walked inside with Logan riding his back with her bare feet around his waist, holding her camera with one hand and her high heels with the other one.

"Woah! Belldom moment going on here" Logan said.

"You're surprised? We do this more often than you think" Dom said and winked at her, and I laughed, as I saw how Logan was trying not to laugh along but exploded into her adorable laugh while everyone else was laughing too, even the blonde guy who I supposed was Jan.

"Dom, I fucking love you, mate; but Belldom is never going to happen..." I said as he moved away.

"Oh, it is happening, I know it is happening sometime" He said winking at me, as I stood up and offered my hand to help him stand up.

"Yeah, I don't think so..." I answered and turned to meet the blonde guy. "So, I guess you're Jan?"

"Yeah, it's a pleasure to finally meet you all" He said with an American accent, I must admit, he had a pretty good pronunciation, unlike some people we met through the tour from different countries.

Now that I came to think about it, these last weeks had been really long, not because they were boring, but because we've done so much in just a few weeks. Well, several weeks now, I dunno, I lost count; but way more than just a few. But who was counting? I was having way too much fun to count them.

Logan jumped to the ground, and left her heels on the floor.

"You were amazing tonight!" Jan said with a huge smile across his face. We all thanked him with a warm smile, although I felt Dom's stare on me. "So, will you be doing anything, tonight?"