Chapter 19 - Trying to pull your shit together

Chapter 19 – Trying to pull your shit together

My phone rang and I moaned as I woke up. Logan moaned too and she moved away so I could go for my phone which was over my trousers on the floor. I walked towards my phone, noticing how the room looked even darker than before, I grabbed my phone from the floor and saw Dom's number in the screen.

"Hey, mate" I said in a low sleepy voice.

"Fuck, were you two sleeping?" He said as I walked back to the bed and lied next to Logan.

"Yeah..." I answered sighing as I grabbed Logan's shoulder with my free hand and pulled her towards me. "What's up?"

"Well, Chris was wondering if you wanted to come with us to the Italian restaurant next to our hotel" Logan hugged me and kissed my jaw gently and I kissed the top of her head and she let a small laugh escape her lips.

"Hey, wanna go to the westaurant next door?" I asked her. "Italian westaurant..."

She shrugged lightly and kissed my bare chest, sending a deliciously warm shiver through my body.

"Suwe" I said to Dom.

"Well, we'll meet you guys downstairs in twenty minutes, so you can get ready, or continue fooling around or whatever..." He said emphasising the fooling around part.

"Ah, shut up, Dom...we'll see you there in twenty minutes" I laughed.

"Bye Dummy-cookie!" Logan said out loud.

"Tell my Loggie-cookie I say bye and tell her to don't forget to use protection" he laughed.

"Fuck off, mate" I laughed and hung up. "Dom says hi"

Logan leaned towards me and kissed my lips gently, holding my face with both of her hands, as I left my phone over the bed and put my hands on her waist underneath my hoodie. I moved my lips in sync with hers, as my tongue danced along with hers in slow moves. I moved my arms across her back as I broke the kiss and I hugged her, feeling every inch of my body meet hers. I hid my head in the small space between her shoulder and her head as I felt her kiss my head, while one of her hands moved to my head, and grabbed my hair gently. She moved away and lied on the bed next to me; she looked for my hand and interlocked her fingers with mine and she stared into my eyes before talking.

"This should feel wrong, but I don't know what's wrong with me, I feel pretty good" she said in a delicate whisper.

I leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

"This should feel wrong, but it isn't because I found what my heart desired for a long time" I said.

Sometimes I couldn't believe the sappy shit that came out of my mouth, but that kind of sappy stuff that would just come out of my mouth without me thinking first was what came entirely from my heart. And now that I had Logan again, I didn't care how sappy could I be.

Dom was right, I've never been so sappy with any other girl compared to how sappy I got with Logan; sometimes I felt embarrassed, but fuck it, it wasn't a crime. Also, Dom and Chris agreed that I would become so stupid and blind whenever I fell for a girl; but Monica got my stupidest side out, blinding me completely and making me lose my common sense, I had the same levels of intelligence as a dead fish...

But since I met Logan, they thought I was stupidly in love with her as I would with any other girl, but shit got serious when they saw I didn't make a single move until the last minute, when normally I would be making a move since the first date; since my first date with Logan, I just tried to be friendly and like her. They were surprised by how I wasn't hoping to make something happen, and how I was willing to wait until things felt into place by themselves. Then I wrote Unintended; I always said how writing a song for a girl was stupid, because the moment you stopped caring for her, the song would lose it's natural essence, although it was a great reminder for the past, and it would gain another meaning and another essence, but there wasn't anything more deliciously pure than a song's original sense and meaning; so writing Unintended for Logan made them see how serious I was about liking Logan, and no wonder why Dom wanted me and Logan to meet again.