Chapter 2

Friday February 3rd

Sitting on the couch watching television, Donny hears Lukes car pull up outside. Knowing he just picked up his cousin from the airport before he heads off for practice, Donny maneuvers his crutches to pick himself up, making his way to the front door.

Opening the door as the bell rings, Donny is shocked to see a blast from the past.

"You again." Whispers Sindy, just as shocked to see him.

"Well hello to you too sweet thing. What do I owe the pleasure of seeing your beautiful face again." He flirts with a cocky smile on his face.

Like a wall closing off her emotions, a scowl comes across her face. "I'm here on request of my cousin to be your Physical Therapist." Putting on an obviously fake smile she says in a sickening chipper voice "Shall we take this inside?"

Hopping back a step to allow her entry, Donny closes the door following her to the couch.

"Please take a seat. I would like to test the surrounding muscles so we can figure out what will work best for you." She says in a business tone.

Not wanting to anger her, he does as told.

After hours of discussing the best treatment for his leg, Sindy pack up her planner and heads for the door.

"Wait"

Stiffening her spine, Sindy knew all hopes that they could have remained professional flew out the window when she feels the heat of his body upon her back.

"What do you want Mr. Sanders" She grounds out.

"Cut the Mr. Sanders bullcrap. I've been inside of you." He says harshly. Taking a breath, he says more calmly. "I don't know what I did to make you obviously hate me, but know this. I will have you again. It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, but mark my word you will be mine once more."

"Go to hell" she croaks out before rushing out the door, wiping her tears away.