Chapter 3

Running down the street a couple blocks a sobbing Sindy collapses into a bus bench. It takes a while but her breathing eventually calms down.

Hearing a vehicle pull up, she opens her eyes in a panic. Seeing her cousin Luke come out of the car she instantly relaxes knowing it wasn't someone who would take advantage of her vulnerability.

Letting him guide her to his car, she ignores the concern on his face. Pulling away from the curb he finally asks "What the hell happened? I show up to take you to your hotel and get told you ran like a bat out of hell from my friend."

"It's him" she whispers. Looking at him she says it again a little louder. "It's him. It's Danny."

"Danny?" Luke questions in confusion. Suddenly a lightbulb goes off in his head. Eyes wide he says "You mean to tell me Donny is the Danny from-"

"Yes it's him. Wait did you say his name is Donny not...oh god" A look of horror coats her face.

Grabbing his cousin's hand he gives it a quick squeeze. "Calm down, we can handle this." Parking in front of the hotel he rented for her, Luke turns to her with a serious face "He doesn't know does he?"

Shaking her head back and forth a thought crosses her mind "Don't tell him! Please please please don't tell him" she begs.

Sighing, Luke reluctantly nods his head. "Fine I won't tell him, but" holding a finger up he says "Donny is gunna find out sooner or later, and if he asks me I'm telling him the truth."