Chapter 20

"I love you"

She said it. She actually said it

It was barely above a whisper but Donny heard it.

Frozen in place those three words repeat over and over again in his head. Feeling her hesitant frame approach him from behind Donny suddenly snaps out of his thoughts.

...

The sadness in his eyes when she didn't say anything was killing her. Sindy felt like she could actually hear his heart breaking with each dejected step as his head hung low.

She didn't think before she spoke. It felt right to her so she had to say it, before she never got the chance again.

When he didn't say anything, hell he looks like he isn't even breathing, she went to check on him. As her hand hovered over his back, Donny came to his senses and spun around so fast he caught her off guard, encasing her in his arms and planting a fierce and intensely passionate kiss upon her.

Finally pulling away to breath, Donny grabs a couple throw blankets off the couch and takes her hand leading her to the backyard.

"What are we doing?" Still breathless from the kiss Sindy doesn't even fight him as he takes her to the most secluded spot and starts laying out one of the blankets.

"I'm going to do this right, like I should have the first time." Cupping her face to his Donny give her a loving peck before laying her down, resting her head upon the spare blanket.

"I'm going to make slow, careful love to you all night and the rest of our lives if you'll let me."

When no sound escapes her except her elevated breathing Donny gently lays his body over her own causing a soft moan to escape her lips as his hard arousal nestles between her thighs.

Lifting one leg slightly, Sindy makes more room for Donny to push in further, heightening the blissful friction. Tentatively, Donny slowly lifts her shirt over her head before placing delicate kisses across her heaving chest down to her clenched stomach, stopping once he reaches the edge of her pants.

Coming back up to her lips, he kisses her in an intoxicating combination of slow gentle movements and deep plundering strokes as their tongues clash.

Gaining more confidence with each subconscious grind of their hips, Sindy glides her fingertips along his torso, lifting his shirt till the point they have to separate. Taking the moment to breath, she gasps in a large breathe only to let out a low moan at the feel of his lips sucking and licking upon the groove of her neck, surely leaving a hickey in the morning.

Desperate pleasure taking over her body, Sindy wraps both her legs tightly around Donnys hips, pulling him to her more forcefully as her arms secure him as close to her chest as possible.

"Donny...please" her breathy demand only intensifies the raging hard on in his pants as she claws at the back of them in her attempt to remove one of the articles in their way.

Pulling away before he loses himself to the feeling, Donny drags the waistband of her shorts down, taking her drenched undies with them. Once they are completely off, he grabs an ankle in each hand, spreading her wide to his view in the moonlight.

Groaning at the sight of her arousal dripping down the apex of her thighs, he feels his dick straining even harder in his kneeled position. "God you are so beautiful" he gruffly whispers before diving for her center, licking up every last drop he can find, going harder and deeper the more she moans.

Feeling like she can't take anymore, a silent scream escapes her as the first orgasm of the night washes over her frame.

Sailing down from the second orgasm of her life, the back of her mind registers the rustling of fabric. Opening her eyes that closed unbeknownst to her, she finds herself staring at the long hard rod of flesh that stole her innocence 3 years ago.

"Did it get bigger?" Blurts out a stunned Sindy.

Throwing his head back in laughter, Donny tries to, unsuccessfully, wipe the huge grin off his face. "Oh, you are working wonders for my ego baby."

Covering her red face with her hands, she feels his body hover over hers before her bra gets removed, leaving them both completely bare. Tugging the straps past her wrists, Donny effectively pries her hands up, gently pinning them over her head before ghosting his fingertips down her arms causing shudders to rack her body as he passes sensitive areas, stopping to grasp her hips.

"Tell me what you want." The softness in his voice makes Sindy's heart swell with love knowing no one else could make her feel this special. Bringing her hands down to caress the sides of his face, she matches his tone "make love to me"

A scorching fire burns within his eyes at her words. Re-lowering himself, Donny spreads her legs once more, running his length along her slit making sure to hit her clit with each pass he makes. When they both are shaking with need he finally aligns the head to her opening. With one hand on her hip for stability, he cups her face with the other, maintaining eye contact as he slowly breaches her walls, tentative as if it were her first time.

She tried to keep her eyes open, but with the prolonged plunge of his cock Sindy only made it half way down his length before her eyes rolled to the back of her head with a drawn out moan.

Unable to help himself, Donnys hips jerked himself the rest of the way in as her muscles clenched around him, nearly milking him in that moment creating sounds of pleasure from them both.

Dropping his head to her shoulder, he tries to catch his breath, failing miserably. "Baby I'm gunna blow right now if you don't release that vice grip you got going on."

Feeling her skin heat up from his words, Sindy slowly relaxes her inner walls earning a breath of relief from above her.

Humming his lips across the spanse of her neck Donny lowly whispers "Someday I'm gunna see how far that blush goes." before pulling out till just the tip remained inside her, and thrusting back in causing her skin to inflame more as she belts out a moan.

Setting up a rhythm, Donny makes sure they are going slow enough to ensure they are still 'making love' instead of the crude fucking his body is begging him to have, while throwing in a roll of their hips every now and then to stimulate her clit, bringing her body higher and higher to her peak.

Feeling her clench around his cock and not far off himself, Donny alters his technique to a slow retract and hard-deep thrusts. In a ragged voice he says "You have given me everything I could ask for. A child. A family of my own. And most importantly, your heart. I have loved you for so long but never had the guts to say it, in fear that you would run away."

Feeling her chest fight between the joy of his admittance of love, and sadness over his sound fears, Sindy holds his face in her hands, wiping the stray tear that runs down his cheek while fighting back her own.

Conviction and determination taking over Donny continues on, never faltering from his punishing strokes. "But I have you now. And I'm never letting go. You are mine as I am yours, now, forever and always. I want you by my side through everything in life. So I ask you this. Marry me Sindy? Cause there's no one I want more, need more, in my life and in my heart than you."

A quiet sob escapes her lips as she frantically nods "Yes. yes yes yes YES YEEESSSSSSS!" Accepting his proposal she loses control, screaming out her orgasm, silenced by Donnys plundering mouth groaning and grunting into hers as his body quakes with his release.