Choose wisely

You look up to see a man with long dark hair sneering down at you, his mouth curled into a cruel smirk
"Welcome to the Jolly Roger. "
Who was this man and what did he want with you, you wanted answers and you wanted them now.
"Who are you and where have you taken me?"
Glaring up at the cold face above you, you couldn't help but feel intimidated but that wasn't going to stop you.
"How rude of me not to introduce myself, the names Captain Hook, you're (F/N) (L/N) am I mistaken?"
He dodged the second question but what bothered you more was that he knew your name, how on earth did he know that?
"Answer my question" you spat "and how do you know who I am?"
The Captain chuckled slightly.
"So many questions ~ tut tut ~ you're in Neverland my dear, sound familiar? Oh and I know who you are because I've been watching you read the stories to those children, the ones about pirates and fairies in a far off land, you intrigued me"

Neverland?! But that's impossible it's just a story, isn't it....?
But the evidence is here Captain Hook, THE Captain James Hook of the Jolly Roger was standing in front of you.

"B - But why did you kidnap me?" You shakily said "why bother?"
"Isn't it obvious?" He said shocked as if it was ludicrous that you hadn't caught on yet "I want you to tell stories to my crew, entertain them."
"And what if I refuse?" Gaining confidence you spoke up "you can't force me to"
Once again he chuckles mockingly " you have one of two choices. Number one; join my crew. Or number two; you become crocodile food in the lagoon. The choice is yours darling, choose wisely"