Challenge

Weightless is how you feel floating higher and higher above the ship, laughs of pure joy leave your mouth as you practice flying faster. Peter laughs with you as you flip through the sky- fluffy white clouds collect around you as you spin through them.
"Peter, Peter I'm actually flying, I can't believe it!"
"You're a natural, but I'm afraid you'll never beat me for I am the marvellous Peter Pan, who was definitely a bird in a previous life" cockily he flips in a cartwheel before landing on a cloud and bowing.
"Is that a challenge Pan?" Smirkingly you land in front of him.
"Indeed it is (L/N), I the mighty Pan challenge you, newcomer, to a fly off," he spits on his hand before holding it out in front of him. Spitting in your own hand you slap it on his in a handshake- "challenge accepted."
Floating above the cloud Peter once again lays on his side- head in the palm of his hand, smirking- "try not to get too upset when you lose though 'kay?" During this cocky moment he loses his balance and topples over momentarily losing his cool composure. Collapsing into fits of laughter you lie on the cloud as a blush furiously covers his face.
"T-that was on purpose, don't mock me" he stutters before trying to pull it back as he takes your hand to pull you up from the cloud.
"Of course it was bird boy," you grin before grabbing his cap and placing it over your own (H/C) hair before flying quickly off with it.
Laughing Peter chases you, "Oi (F/N), that's mine."
Flying through clouds that sprayed Peter in the face when he got close you let out more explosive giggles as the white candy floss like clouds stuck to his face.
"Finders keepers Peter" you stick your tongue out at him as you experimentally fly backwards trying to look cool, "plus it looks fabulous on me," you say pulling your best model pose.
"Hmmm that's debatable..." he pulls a pondering face while you act out being shot.
"I'm wounded Peter, my precious feelings."
Peter catches up with you and 'examines' you in the hat- "actually it does suit you a lot, I might be able to make you one if you like? You don't have to have one if you don't want but I'd really like to make you one... you know if you want..." flustered Peter tries act cool but the blush was creeping back much to his embarrassment.
"I'd love one Peter, thank you, but I need to give you something in return... I'm not sure what yet though" gently smiling you place the hat back on his auburn mop.
"Thank you" his eyes shine in the lightening sky and his smile brightens the rest of his features, " now we should get home before it turns light and Hook realises I took his prisoner." Winking he takes your hand and flies towards the Neverland coast line.