It's a shame...

The captain's threat left you with no choice, you had to do what he said. It wasn't the worst thing in the world to be doing, after all you loved telling stories - transporting yourself and other to wondrous lands it was incredible - but being forced to? That was different.
Nevertheless you did it. Every day you'd make up a new daring tale while the crew eagerly sat and listened- they were like children.
When a crew member would cry that he'd seen "the boy" the ship was mayhem. Dense cannonballs would shatter the fluffy clouds as a swarm flew off the ship simultaneously, then there was the deafening noise of shouting mixed with this firing. It was unbearable.
The days turned into weeks and your stories were getting repetitive, it wasn't your fault though after all you were trapped on a ship without much adventure, but the captain was unforgiving.

{ week 5 }

".... and of course the pirates were victorious..... again...... they celebrated their victory against Pan and the Lost Boys with urmm..... rum- lots of rum and..."
"Miss ( L/N )"
A dangerously soft voice from behind cut you off from rambling but this was not a relief. The close quarters of the Jolly Rodger meant you got to know Hooks moods closer than you wanted to, and this voice meant trouble.
"Have you quite done? I'm sorry to say you've become quite a bore as of recently"
~gulp~
Hook stood at the top of the grand mahogany staircase near the front of the ship with a sour look on his face. You were sat just in front of the said staircase, surrounded by the crew members who silently awaited their captains judgement.
"So, I've decided you'd be of better use as crocodile chow. It's a shame you had to disappoint me, I had such high hopes..." ~tut tut~ "ah well. Men, tie her up. "