The "boy"

Night had fallen in Neverland, chirping in the Forrest just off shore had silenced- replaced with the gentle chirp of crickets. Darkness was the only time quite enough on the ship to be at peace but this was your time. Every night you'd strategically rub the ropes against a lose nail in the hopes of cutting them, so far this was a success, slowly but surely they were loosening. Everything was going according to plan but tonight felt... different. The waves were calmer and the breeze was non existent, cool night air had gone and was replaced with a strangely warm atmosphere. Still you persistently continued with your night routine.

"Have you still not done that yet?" A whispering voice pierced the silence, in shock you jumped. Anxiously glancing around in fear of it being one of Hooks cronies, your eyes found their way to the figure of a boy. Long and lean this figure stood to your left, hands on hips in a confident pose he smiled down on you.
This "boy" is dressed from head to toe in leaf green attire; a tunic, tights and a cap with a red feather poking out the top. His mid length auburn, tousled hair peaks out from under the cap in a well styled but seemingly effortless look. Pale is his face with hints of rosiness in his cheeks, with a turned up button nose in the middle, his smile is captivating- cheeky but genuine- showing pearly white teeth. Anddddd as you reach his glistening hazel eyes you come to your senses and realise you've been staring at this stranger far too intensely.
Hurriedly you avert your gaze.
"I'd have been done tonight if I hadn't been distracted," you mutter flustered. 
Chuckling he bends down to squat in front of you, "want some help with that?" gesturing to your ropes. Nodding your head you glance at the boy gently smiling, as you smile back he pulls out a knife and hacks the ropes till they drop to the ground. Taking your hand in his he helps you stand up before bowing and kissing it- "It's a pleasure meeting the storyteller whose been entertaining me for weeks. My name's Peter Pan, will you do me the honour of telling me yours?"
Playing along you curtsy, bowing your head - "It's a pleasure to finally meet the infamous Peter Pan, hero of Neverland and full time pirate terroriser. My name is ( F/N ) ( M/N ) ( L/N ), but you kind sir may call me ( N/N )."
"Lovely to meet you ( N/N )," he chuckles, "now, shall we get you off this ship?"