Mermaid Cove

With sunrise just on the horizon you finally reach shore. Peter, gliding just in front, leads the way towards a small cove; with sparkling azure water. A cluster of smooth rocks are placed directly in the centre of this cove, poking just above the surface of the water. Peter glances around towards you with a grin and twinkling honey eyes:
"I want to introduce you to some people, I'm sure you'll love them!"
With hesitance you smile back, so far the only islanders you've met have been Hook and his buccaneers who kidnapped you and Peter, a happy go lucky boy who never grows up, you can't say you're thrilled to see who is next thrown at you.

When at the mouth of the cove Peter slows down to a halt, gently floating down to rest on top of the grass before gently clasping your hands to lower you too. From here you could see the beauty of the place: as the light starts breaking through the sky is turned a blend of pinks and blues illuminating the cove and sending beams of light dancing on the water, the rocks surrounding the cove are a beautiful magnetta in this light giving it a fairytale glow. The sound of running water gently tumbling from a waterfall above fills the cave, this mixed in with harmonious and melodic singing from bellow. Now sitting upon the cluster of rocks in the centre you can make out six figures gracefully draped across them, one playing a harp like instrument and another blowing a trumpet shaped shell the others singing and humming perfectly in tune. However these aren't just any normal humans they are mystical mermaids with long sleek turquoise tails, their scales reflecting the morning sun painting them with flecks of gold and pink.

Peter turns to glance at your awe painted face, smiling gently to himself he stares longer than he intended captivated by your expression. In sudden realisation he snaps out of it hurriedly glancing towards the floor before you notice;
"So what do you think? It's breath-taking right?" He gently breaths before turning his honey orbs towards yours.
"It's stunning Peter.... thank you for showing me it" smiling widely at him you reply. Blushing faintly he turns away as the lagoon isn't the only breath-taking thing he's looking at: your (H/C) reflects the rising sun better than the water, your skin illuminated and glowing in the morning glow and your (E/C) orbs shine brighter than the star that leads to Neverland.

Snapping out of his trance he perks up, snatching your hand into his before speeding off with you behind him dragging along,
"C'mon (Y/N) I'll introduce you!"
Shook at the sudden jolt you can't help but be rag dolled along until your brain gears click into motion and you tug your hand away, muttering with small smirk:
"I'm capable of moving myself Peter thank youuuuu"
With a quick spin his turns around poking his pink tongue out at you with a grin,
"But you're soooo slow, or maybe I'm just too much to handle that you can't keep up!"
"If I'm so slow than you wouldn't mind a race to the rocks aye?"
"Well it's ladies first", Peter mockingly takes his hat off, waving it dramatically in front with a bow"
Shooting off with a laugh you head straight for the rocks, "Deal, but when I win I want a reward bird boy!"
"Hey," Peter hurriedly shoves his cap back on his head, ruffling his hair, looking disheveled he tries to catch up but to no avail, "a reward wasn't part of the deal... but fine" he pouts. Rummaging around in his pockets he searches for your 'reward' appearing to have found it as his face brightens, "(Y/N) I want to give you a ki-"