Emotions

You'd seen Peter flying through the sky around the Jolly Roger like a sparrow- darting between the barrage of cannonballs Hook greeted him with- so you presumed this was his chosen "mode of transport." The problem was you couldn't fly.

Heavy heartedly you turn to face Peter once again only to see him laying on his side mid-air faking a bored expression.
"C'mon (F/N) what's the holdup," the grin plastered to his face once again.
"I can't fly Peter, it's not possible for me to follow you..." disappointed you turn your head to face the wooden floor of the ship in a desperate attempt to stop the tears welling up.
You wouldn't cry over something like this normally, but the reality of the situation was flooding over you; you've been kidnapped and taken to some strange land, you may never see your family and friends again and the only way to escape is by flying which is impossible.
Peter floats slowly back to the deck, landing softly in his green pumps he almost tiptoes towards you with a concerned look on his face.
"(F/N)..." he gently speaks trying to comfort you "It's okay whatever's bothering you, you can tell me I'll try to help. Just please don't be upset, Neverland is too fun a place for that emotion."

Roughly you wipe the escapee water from your eyes, "I'm fine, don't worry about it Peter"
Slowly and cautiously he cups your face with his hands bringing your eyes up to face him, wiping another tear that runs down your soft cheek, "That's enough of that, time to be happy, give me a grin." In demonstration he shows a giant toothy grin, all his features scrunch up in a childish manner. You found it adorable and chuckle in delight. "That's it! Now, we need to try and get of this ship, it's time to teach you to fly."