Tink

"Now think of your happiest memory and focus on nothing but that, let the emotion wash over you and let it carry you up, like this." Gently he pushes his feet of the ground and rises slowly into the air- hovering for a moment before touching down again, "You try"
Squeezing your eyes tight, you think about all the happy memories you've had over the years, doing exactly what Peter did you push your feet off from the ground. But like a stone you drop back down.
"I'll try another memory maybe it's not strong enough?" You try and try again, being the strong willed person you are you refused to give up.
Peter looks confused before clicking his fingers in delight, it was like a light switch was flicked in his mind as his features lit up in a eureka moment.
"How could I forget the most important ingredient, Tink?" He turns a full circle like he's searching for something before repeating the name again. A faint jingle of bells rung all around you as if it was in your brain, it grew louder then- in the night sky not far from the ship came a glowing light plummeting towards you.
"Tink, where've you been? Never-mind I need your help" Grabbing the light he brings it towards you, but too fast for you to see anything but light. As he shakes this over your head little gold flakes fall, it was as beautiful as snow- in fact more beautiful- the light from the little light reflected from these flakes making them sparkle magically. As the gold touched your skin it disintegrated leaving a faint gold sparkle.
Excitedly you chirp to Peter "what is all this, it's incredible?"
"It's pixie dust of course, have you never seen any before?" Pulling the light from over you, it turns into the figure of a petite lady in the palm of his hand, disgruntled she desperately tries to adjust her hair and  wings after Peters grabbing. Angrily she turns to face him, her face reddening before making sounds resembling bells, Peter seemed to understand her though as he apologises profusely while she shakes her finger as if scolding him.

"Tink's" appearance was beautiful, she was small enough to fit in Peters hand with delicate opaque wings extending out of her back, thinning out to a point towards the tip. Her face was dainty with large baby blue eyes, a button nose and small Cupid bow lips. Framed by dirty blond hair pulled into a neat little bun with her bangs out, this hairstyle shows her pointy elf-like ears. Similarly to Peter her outfit is forest green but styled into a strapless mini dress, her shoes are also green with fluffy pom-poms on the end. And yet again you'd stared too long and she noticed, making the bell noise again she sticks her nose in the air, without understanding her language you knew you'd been sassed.
"Shhh Tink don't be rude," Peter scolds "(F/N) I'd like to introduce you to my best friend Tinkerbell" his tone was filled with pride for her and she appeared to love it as she blushed. "Now try to fly again, I know you'll be able to do it!"

~~~
Author note~~ I'm really sorry for the slow chapters, the pace will pick up now they're of the ship and I'll definitely upload more frequently. Thank you so much for reading my book I hope you're enjoying reading it!