•seis•

When Malfoy finally rushed into Harry's office he was an odd mix of angry and worried. Teddy came into the classroom like a ball of nerves. His hair was flashing between so many different colors Draco could barely keep up.

Harry was sitting behind his desk with his head in his hands taking deep shivering breaths.

"Potter?"

Harry looked up and wiped his face again.

"I don't think we're having family dinner tonight," he said in an attempt to get Draco's focus off of him. It didn't work. The blonde came around the desk and placed one hand on each side of his husband's face before tilting it up so that their eyes met.

"Are you alright?" he asked while grey searched green for distress. Harry placed his hands atop of Draco's before removing them altogether and kissing the knuckles on the blonde's hand and staring back up into his eyes.

"I'm fine." He shrugged. "But you do need to talk to Scorp."

"Scorp did this? Scorpius made you cry?"

Harry shook his head vehemently.

"Hormones."

"He's my son too, Potter, remember? I know better."

"It wasn't his fault. He's been stressed out and I think he's in a really sensitive place right now. He didn-"

"If you say he didn't mean it, I am going to hex you. You're not going to baby him, Potter. That's the problem. You don't want to hurt his feelings so you let him walk all over yours." Harry tried to respond in the negative, but Draco just shook his head. "When Astoria died, Scorp was almost three years old. I spoiled him for months after she died until I realized I wasn't making it better. I was doing the same thing my father did to me."

"What was that?"

"I was rewarding bad behavior or bribing him into doing things i wanted him to. That's not how you raise a child."

"Dray, he isn't-" the messy haired man sniffled and more tears fell from his face. "Scorp isn't mine, you know? I love him like he is, but he isn't. What if- what if I'm too hard on him and he just starts to hate me." He placed both hands on his now settling stomach and looked down at it lovingly. He wasn't showing yet, but he knew there was someone growing in there. "What if this one hates me too?"

"Har-"

"No, I know, I'm being ridiculous. I just- I've always wanted a family and now we have this one and I don't want to mess anything up..." He looked up into Draco's eyes. "I don't want anything to change."

The blonde placed his hands on top of his husband's yet again.

"This is a good change, Harry. We're going to get through it together. All of us." He moved his hands and his face took on an angry glint. "After I have a little talk with our son."

"He didn't say anything that wasn't true. Plus, Teddy and I have gone through worse."

"He said something to Teddy too?"

"It was- er- well more of a double whammy..."

"What the bloody hell does that mean?"